Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
- "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
- "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
- "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
- "Cabot has so many different kinds that are all delicious. " in 1 review
This is my favorite grocery store cheese. It’s so flavorful and goes great with apples, crackers or on a tortilla.
Cobot cheese is always good, it can be used in a variety of ways shredded, grated, or cubed and is fairly priced
This is one of my go to age sharp cheeses. Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich.
Cabot has a cheese called Seriously sharp and it is SERIOUSLY delicious! I love it! Makes amazing mac n cheese!
Flavorful! This cheese is the go to for all snacking in my home. Mainly with crackers, sometimes with pepperoni.
This is as close as I can get to the cheddar cheese I ate growing up in Trinidad. Sharp but not too overwhelming.
Cabot's extra sharp cheddar has the perfect bite to it. It has the extra sharpness to it that really stands out.
This is my favorite block of cheese. I always slice this one and add it to my charcuterie board! It’s perfect!
I grew up in the north where Cabot first originated. This is like the only block cheese I buy, it's the best.
Willing to try this, I have had something like this but not this particular bag! I have heard it is amazing!
Q & A