Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Tracey C.

BY CABOT #42 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with or home made mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
Tracey C.
In a word... Delicious! Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese are my favorite cheddars. They are naturally aged to produce a wonderfully distinctive flavor and texture that is terrific on grilled cheese sandwiches, in salads, on burgers, topping chilli... On most anything, really.
Bottom line: I can't get enough of this cheddary stuff!
Ron G.
Black Mountain
Fantastic vegetarian friendly product. You can make really good cheese using vegetarian rennet. This allows individuals such as I who love cheese (but are vegetarian) to enjoy cheese and crackers on occasion. FYI: most cheese producers use animal rennet which is an enzyme from the stomach of a pig. Kinda gross. Cheaper too. But very good cheese can be made with vegetable rennet. Cabot is king
Sarah D.
Dallas
I absolutely love this cheese. It is a quality sharp cheddar cheese WITHOUT THE LACTOSE. A huge win for me as I am lactose intolerant. I can eat this cheese without having to worry about having a reaction. I just wish it was sold everywhere in the US. I haven’t been able to find this brand since moving out of the northeast.
Brianna B.
Dacula
Mya favorite cheese. I like really strong and pungent flavors from cheese and this definitely delivers! It’s also very good melted in different things such as eggs, grits, grilled cheese, and homemade Mac and cheese. When it cooks it doesn’t lose any of its flavor which happens often with other cheese brands.
Christy S.
Ballston Lake, NY
My family and I love the Cabot cheese, the sharp is one of our favorites. I’ve tried different brands but Cabot is the only one I keep going back to! It’s very affordable as far as prices go. My daughter loves slices in her luch box for a snack during the day since her lunch is so late in the day. It keeps in a baggie very well.
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
Although it costs a bit more than more grocery store cheeses Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese is worth it for sure!!! It has tang and bite- everything you want in a good sharp cheese. I like that they don’t feel the need to put artificial colors in it!
Kristin N.
My all-time favorite cheese. One of those cheeses that’s so sharp it’s a little crumbly (and that’s how I like it!) Great by itself, or in any other dish you’d use cheese in! I like using this when I make my homemade pizzas.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Vermont Cabot Cheeses are the absolute best. May you might think I’m biased, being that I am from Vermont, but truthfully I am not. This cheese is by far the best. I recommend everyone who hasn’t had Cabot cheese try it.
andrea s.
Vermont cheddar is the best most flavorful cheese. I would recommend this if you like a sharp cheese. pairs great with any cracker and wine and grapes. it’s a bit pricey but cheese is generally pretty expensive. worth it thought because it’s the delicious.
Yuko S.
Cabot cheddar tastes great. We always have this cheese in the fridge. Great for sandwiches and snack. It’s not too expensive but tastes as good as some speciality expensive cheese. Ill keep buying this for my family
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?