BY CABOT #42 in Cheese

Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "Goes wonderful with ham and rye bread in a grilled cheese sandwich. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love this cheese great flavor and texture and it's great with meats and a nice glass of wine!" in 1 review
  • "Extra sharp cheddar is my absolute favorite and I'm extremely picky, this cheese is so good...it's awesome with some crackers and sliced fruit." in 1 review
  • "All of the Cabot cheeses are really good but this extra sharp white cheddar is my favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Cabot has so many different kinds that are all delicious. " in 1 review
Karen R.
I try to only eat white cheese. This is the best everyday cheese in America. It has a strong finish long after the bite has gone. Compared to other cheeses that are initially tasty but there is no finish. I use this to cook with it makes a smooth cheese sauce that has that same great taste.
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
Although it costs a bit more than more grocery store cheeses Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese is worth it for sure!!! It has tang and bite- everything you want in a good sharp cheese. I like that they don’t feel the need to put artificial colors in it!
Sarah F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is our treat when we visit family in Rhode Island. My kids can eat a huge bar of this in two days. They choose this over cracker barrel brand every time. The flavor is phenomenal and the price is decent. My kids eat a lot of cheese, but this #1.
Vero T.
I love this cheese. I like sharp cheese anyway, however this one is sharp but not overwhelming. I use it for Mac and cheese as well as for snacks. The kiddos enjoy this as well
Kristin N.
My all-time favorite cheese. One of those cheeses that’s so sharp it’s a little crumbly (and that’s how I like it!) Great by itself, or in any other dish you’d use cheese in! I like using this when I make my homemade pizzas.
Natalie C.
Conway, AR
YUM! This is been my favorite cheese for a long time. It has the perfect flavor and just the right amount of sharpness and saltiness. If you love a bold cheddar, this cheese is for you! The texture is slightly creamy and not dry and crumbly like some other sharp cheddars.
Dixie W.
I love a sharp bold taste when it comes to cheese. None of this fake imitation that leaves your mouth greasy and feeling dirty. This product is a must for the refrigerator it is a healthy smart snack that satisfies you quickly.
Dhariana L.
Cabbot makes such delicious cheeses. This is one of my go to’s when picking cheese. So flavorful and rich. I could eat the whole block by myself lol. Perfect for a snack or adding to recipes, or even a garnish
Kerye H.
Great for homemade Mac and cheese. My kids love macaroni and cheese and tell myself it’s healthier if I feed them homemade than boxed. It’s really tasty and easy to cook with. And a huge block is pretty cheap!
Danielle S.
For being a cheese that isn’t too pricey, this Cabot cheese taste so real and fresh! It is perfect for homemade pizzas or just to eat as a snack with some crackers! love this cheese !
Rosa E.
Has anyone try another flavor?