BY CABOT #87 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Cabot™ Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices.
All natural.
Not processed.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919. see more...

Kay T.
Llano
I got to visit the creamery a few years back.  Absolutely LOVE this company.  ALL their products are great.  When they say sharp they mean it.  Wonderful rich, fresh flavors.  It is hard to find in my small town down south.  Vermont is a long way away for us.
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
On a Ketogenic diet I eat A LOT of cheese and Cabot is such a consistently delicious and perfect brand. Their products are decently priced and so delicious. Their whote cheddar is the perfect consistency/texture and has just the right bite. I love snacking on it!
claire.dec D.
Wayne
This cheese is amazing. I was at a home show and Cabot had a booth to sample different types of cheese. This was my favorite - the sharp flavor is more dramatic than other sharp cheeses!
Erica H.
Cabot cheeses are so rich in flavor. I love the variety that give as well. I always purchase their brand when I'm getting foods for special occasions or holidays. It makes for the perfect appetizers.
Stephanie L.
Burbank, CA
I'll start off by saying, I LOVE cheese. And this Cabot cheddar is one of my favorites. It's such a great cheese for the price and is far better than it's equally priced alternatives. The slices are convenient for meals, or just for snacks. Highly recommend!
Sarah L.
Chicopee , MA
Soooooo good on burgers!!! I love Cabot cheese (all of them) they are definitely my favorite brand and have the best flavor!!! I purchase mostly at Big Y and the value is great!! I would absolutely recommend to others!!
Dylan B.
Boston, MA
I love these far more than your standard American processed slices. They're a great way to spice up recipes and to add a sharp flavor. I get them at most groceries stores and while they're a tiny bit more expensive than other brands they're worth the cost!
eirini t.
I absolutely love this cheddar. The fact that it's pre sliced comes in handy cause I can eat a whole block by myself. It's absolutely delicious... melted or just out of the container with fruit or crackers. I love it!
Barbara A.
Cabot has great tasting products that are affordable and easy to find. When I moved from the North East to the South West I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find it. Thankfully, it's available in my new area!
Nicole L.
Fredericksburg
Cabot makes great cheddar cheeses. They have a lot of variety in terms of level of sharpness, so much so that sometimes I don't understand the difference between products. Even still, I don't hesitate to buy their products when they are on sale.