Cabot Premium Sweetened Light Whipped Cream uploaded by l V.

Cabot Premium Sweetened Light Whipped Cream

Cabot™ Premium Natural Sweetened Light Whipped Cream.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Grade A.
Tastes like homemade.
Real cream, real vanilla and real sugar. see more...

Kelly B.
Linthicum , MD
I bought this brand of whipped cream because of a coupon. It was awful!!! Tasted like a stick of butter. The texture was good but the taste was so bad I scrapped it off my pie. The kids didn't even like it so it went in the trash.
Tiara W.
Silver Spring, MD
My daughter loooooves this whipped cream. She originally had my buy because of the pink top but we both love how light this whipped cream is. Not overly sweet like other brands.
l V.
Easton, PA
This whipped cream is great. It is made with all real ingredients and it tastes super good! The bright pink top just screams for me to buy it! It holds its shape for a while as well. You should try it for sure!
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
I've never not had a bottle of this whipped cream in my fridge. It's a fine childhood memory and is great for any dessert or to just have on a spoon by itself. I don't see any improvement needed however interesting flavors would be cool I suppose?
Maureen M.
Bellerose, NY
The bomb dot com whipped cream . My fave ! I️ eat it with strawberries and raspberries, I️ put it on top of black coffee hot or cold. It is only 15 calories per 2 tbsp! Low carb low sugar so yummy my fave
Gladelina M.
Boston, MA
Very tasty whipped cream. One of our favorites. My kids love the design on the can. Good price. Met all expectations for our waffle breakfast. Great flavor. Will continue to buy in the future.
This is my favorite. It is perfect topping for everything. I mostly use in my coffee because unlike others there is no strange oily residue lef in my drinks. Creamy light perfection
Laplacian L.
This is my favorite whipped cream. It has a nice flavor and it is airy. The taste is authentic and not too sweet but just sweet enough. I normally purchase this from Wegmans and prefer it to generic brands.
Caroline C.
My favorite whipped cream. It is so creamy and I love how it is natural unlike other brands. I totally would reccomend it to anyone who is unsure of buying this!
Megan R.
New Milford
This is my favorite whipped cream!!! Taste much better than redi whip. Much fresher and less artificial tasting. Perfect amount of creamy and sweet. Highly recommended.