BY CABOT

Cabot™ Premium Neufchatel Cheese.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
1/3 less fat than cream cheese. see more...

Tracey B.
Greenwich , NY
It’s good, but not as good as Cabot Premium Cream Cheese. It’s healthier and more affordable than regular cream cheese. It’s creamy and good the way it should taste. I would recommend it.
Molly V.
Lockport, NY
A big fan of Cabot products and this Neufchatel cheese did not disappoint! I usually grab another leading brand, but the store was out and I needed some cheese for a last minute recipe. They had this so I grabbed it and hoped for the best! It has a lovely, creamy texture and a wonderfully light flavor. It's not overly tart, as I've found some neufchatel cheese can be, and it isn't gritty at all! I used it to make a warm crab dip and also a cheesecake dessert and it performed perfectly for both recipes. I will definitely buy this one again!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I generally buy neufchatel cheese instead of cream cheese because it is almost the same thing, but neufchatel cheese is usually slightly cheaper and more healthy for you. I buy it at my local grocery store. I will continue to buy this cheese.
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
A great alternative to cream cheese, we bought this at Grocery Outlet because it was the only option and after using it we remember the brand and buy it whenever it is around in the store we are shopping.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
As those who have used it before know, neufchatel cheese can be used pretty interchangeably with cream cheese. However, the subtle differences matter. I've used this for cheesecakes and I feel that it bakes just a little bit better than most, with fewer cracks.

If you have not tried it, this is good stuff!
Julie R.
Attleboro, MA
This lighter "cream cheese" is amazing on a bagel with cinnamon and sugar. It's also good for lighter sweet recipes. I like the brand in general because a lot of their products are lactose free (I'm not sure whether this one is or not). However, for Cheesecake and for non-sweet dishes, I do prefer the Philadelphia Brand.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
the only cheese i will use when i make cheesecake..something about the brand and the quality in in have me always reaching for cabots, they offer an array of products that are a great price and value! i use their Neufatchel cheese on bagels and as spread mixes as well!
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Great cheese and great taste. We usually like to stay as natural or close to natural as possible and we try and make good decisions when purchasing products. Great for sandwiches my kids love grilled cheese and love when I make them. Easy melting as well.
Karelys V.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I went to the original cheese factory in Vermont and Cabot changed my life. It tastes rich and amazing. It premium overall and it doesn't taste processed. I would buy it again any day of the week. It's found in all grocery stores. 5/5 from me :) :)
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
You want delicious cheese? This is delicious cheese!! It smells and tastes just like its covered in bacon! This is not a cheese to bake with. This is a cheese to eat on crackers or just bite off the block. No one will judge you. This is serious business.