Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp uploaded by Coleen A.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Vermont Sharp Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England. see more...

• Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook cheese? Ty 1 Answers
  • Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best cheese a...17 Answers
  • Is this good?18 Answers
Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp
  • "This white sharp Cheddar is a tasty grocery store brand with consistent good taste." in 2 reviews
  • "This white sharp Cheddar is a tasty grocery store brand with consistent good taste." in 1 review
Chanel F.
Norfolk
This is a very universal product. We use it in Mac n cheese and for just snacking. It is decently priced and I have bought for several occasions for other foods. Can be found at practically any grocer, it is bursting with flavor
Panda P.
Bristol, CT
I'm lactose intolerant but I love cheese and Cabot cheese's are lactose free so I can eat cheese all the time guilt free and it's top of the game for variety and flavor. It melts nice too for topping burgers.
Annie C.
My favorite cheese brand. It's about the same price as Kraft but you get better tasting, real cheese. I love all the flavors but sharp cheddar is a favorite at my house. It's sharp but has a nice tame flavor to it as well which makes it more interesting to the taste buds.
Christine C.
Manchester
I am Italian and I love my cheese. This cheese is great quality, goes well with many crackers. The flavor is always great and very fresh. I have been eating this cheese since I was a young child. Definitely one I would recommend to any friends or family!
Bekah G.
Kansas City
This is my favorite brand and type of cheese! It is so tasty, not too sharp, not to mild. When it's on sale, I buy a LOT of it. It also helped at different times when our kids were younger and had issues with dairy because of the lack of lactose in this cheese. We are always impressed with Cabot Cheese.
Fred H.
Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp is a delicious great quality cheese. Ultra creamy and affordable. This cheese is great by self or in casseroles. This repeat consumer recommends. I'd certainly buy again. Rich and delicious.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
Is there a bad review on sharp cheese? Cabot is the best you can buy at a grocery store. melt this puppy into soups, bake it into bread, slice onto sandwiches or just slice off bites for a snack! It pairs well with so many wines and is a great addition to any charcuterie board.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I love cheese, love white cheddar, love sharp cheese, love Vermont, and love the Cabot brand. It would be nice if they came in pre-chopped and pre-shredded packages. It's superior to every similar brand, IMO. If you like sharp white cheddar you'll love these too. Awesome.
Deb D.
Tunbridge
As a Vermonter, I can tell you that the best cheese is Cabot. It doesn't matter which one, they all get a thumbs up from me. I love the taste and texture of the Aged Sharp. I would say that the price falls in the middle of the price range at the store we shop at.
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
Well I'm kind of blast as they are this about 5 miles away from where I live in Vermont! It is with out a doubt, the best cheddar anywhere! I have been eating Cabot cheese since I was a kid!
Janet O.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Is this good?
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best cheese and I highly recommend visiting their creamery in Vermont
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook cheese? Ty