Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp uploaded by Coleen A.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Vermont Sharp Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England. see more...

• Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook cheese? Ty 1 Answers
  • Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best cheese a...17 Answers
  • Is this good?18 Answers
Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp
  • "This white sharp Cheddar is a tasty grocery store brand with consistent good taste." in 2 reviews
  • "This white sharp Cheddar is a tasty grocery store brand with consistent good taste." in 1 review
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I love sharp cheddar and this is a great one. It's available everywhere and it doesn't cost the equivalent of a semester abroad. My favorite way to eat sharp cheddar is with a big glass of ice cold fresh pressed cider and this cheese is strong enough to stand up to that flavor without being so sharp that it was inedible on it's own
Neith J.
This Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp is a great classic sharp cheddar that everyone loves! For just a little more kick and nutty taste, some supermarkets also carry their Aged Reserve for a tiny bit more money! We're hooked and switch back and forth between the two!
Maranda S.
This cheese is delicious! A perfect little gluten free snack. Great texture and flavor. I like extra sharp cheddar cheese, but I prefer this one to Cabot's Extra Sharp. Definitely not as strong. So good!!! Wish I could give it more stars. I highly recommend.
Victoria J.
This cheese is a great bang for your buck. I wanted a sharp cheddar to use when making macaroni and cheese, and this seemed to fit the bill without being too expensive. The flavor is sharp and full. It tastes much more expensive than it really is.
Arin T.
Stone Mtn, GA
I tried this brand of cheddar because I couldn't get to the deli that I trust! I was trying to make macaroni and cheese for thanksgiving dinner, and this was my only choice in cheese! I'm so glad I found it because it's absolutely delicious!
Tammy G.
This is a great, strong flavored cheddar that is priced right. It has wonderful flavor so that even a little adds a nice flavor to my salads or tacos. Its flavor, texture and affordable prices make it a regular purchase.
Aimee S.
It's cheese is so good and I would highly recommend it to anybody who loves cheese! I am a repeat buyer and a repeat eater of this cheese! I absolutely love the flavor and it is great paired with a nice white wine!
Keliesha J.
This was one of the few things I could eat when pregnant. The struggle was so real! Cabot is seriously one of my all time favorite cheese makers. It's a bit pricier than some of the other brands but it's worth jt
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I've purchased this several times in the past simply bc it was cost efficient. If you know anything about cheese you know how bland this may taste to you for being a sharp cheese. Definitely a bust for me.
Christine P.
Yummy. Not organic. But really good cheese. I like slices with a crisp cracker or wrapped with proscutitto and a little apricot jelly or cranberries. Love this product for a relaxing afternoon snack.
Janet O.
Environmentalist Expert
Is this good?
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best cheese and I highly recommend visiting their creamery in Vermont
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Environmentalist Expert
Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook cheese? Ty