Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp uploaded by Coleen A.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Vermont Sharp Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England. see more...

• Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook ch...1 Answers
  • Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best ...17 Answers
  • Is this good?18 Answers
Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp
  • "This white sharp Cheddar is a tasty grocery store brand with consistent good taste." in 2 reviews
Kay W.
Danvers, MA
Cabot is my go to cheese brand, it has a noticeably better taste than even the "fancy" cheeses in that certain section of the grocery store near the deli. It is sharp and flavorful, and the cows are local to the north east where I live, which is nice knowing I'm helping local farms
Panda P.
Bristol, CT
I'm lactose intolerant but I love cheese and Cabot cheese's are lactose free so I can eat cheese all the time guilt free and it's top of the game for variety and flavor. It melts nice too for topping burgers.
Rosalyn J.
Boston
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love all of the cheese the brand offers. It is awesome! I highly recommend it! It tastes great, it's accessible, and makes the best mac cheese that melts in your mouth
Annie C.
My favorite cheese brand. It's about the same price as Kraft but you get better tasting, real cheese. I love all the flavors but sharp cheddar is a favorite at my house. It's sharp but has a nice tame flavor to it as well which makes it more interesting to the taste buds.
Bekah G.
Kansas City
This is my favorite brand and type of cheese! It is so tasty, not too sharp, not to mild. When it's on sale, I buy a LOT of it. It also helped at different times when our kids were younger and had issues with dairy because of the lack of lactose in this cheese. We are always impressed with Cabot Cheese.
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp is a delicious great quality cheese. Ultra creamy and affordable. This cheese is great by self or in casseroles. This repeat consumer recommends. I'd certainly buy again. Rich and delicious.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
Is there a bad review on sharp cheese? Cabot is the best you can buy at a grocery store. melt this puppy into soups, bake it into bread, slice onto sandwiches or just slice off bites for a snack! It pairs well with so many wines and is a great addition to any charcuterie board.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I love cheese, love white cheddar, love sharp cheese, love Vermont, and love the Cabot brand. It would be nice if they came in pre-chopped and pre-shredded packages. It's superior to every similar brand, IMO. If you like sharp white cheddar you'll love these too. Awesome.
Deb D.
Tunbridge
As a Vermonter, I can tell you that the best cheese is Cabot. It doesn't matter which one, they all get a thumbs up from me. I love the taste and texture of the Aged Sharp. I would say that the price falls in the middle of the price range at the store we shop at.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Well I'm kind of blast as they are this about 5 miles away from where I live in Vermont! It is with out a doubt, the best cheddar anywhere! I have been eating Cabot cheese since I was a kid!
Janet O.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Is this good?
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best cheese and I highly recommend visiting their creamery in Vermont
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook cheese? Ty