Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp uploaded by Coleen A.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Vermont Sharp Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England. see more...

• Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook ch...1 Answers
  • Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best ...17 Answers
  • Is this good?18 Answers
Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp
  • "This white sharp Cheddar is a tasty grocery store brand with consistent good taste." in 2 reviews
Kay W.
Danvers, MA
Cabot is my go to cheese brand, it has a noticeably better taste than even the "fancy" cheeses in that certain section of the grocery store near the deli. It is sharp and flavorful, and the cows are local to the north east where I live, which is nice knowing I'm helping local farms
Panda P.
Bristol, CT
I'm lactose intolerant but I love cheese and Cabot cheese's are lactose free so I can eat cheese all the time guilt free and it's top of the game for variety and flavor. It melts nice too for topping burgers.
Rosalyn J.
Boston
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love all of the cheese the brand offers. It is awesome! I highly recommend it! It tastes great, it's accessible, and makes the best mac cheese that melts in your mouth
Annie C.
My favorite cheese brand. It's about the same price as Kraft but you get better tasting, real cheese. I love all the flavors but sharp cheddar is a favorite at my house. It's sharp but has a nice tame flavor to it as well which makes it more interesting to the taste buds.
Ashley S.
New York
I love the sharpness of the cheddar and how it compliments the crackers. I am a big fan of Cabot, especially since I’m from New England. Great brand with amazing products created with incredible ingredients.
Chanel G.
Turnersville, NJ
Another great cheese, I don't buy this often as I don't think it pairs as well as cheddar.  But this cheese tastes great with apples.  It's a delicious combination.
Roxy J.
This is sharp, but not too sharp cheddar cheese. It is a good texture. It pairs well with grapes and crackers. It is a fantastic value for the price. I will buy again.
Katie C.
Niskayuna
Love Cabot! They are lactose free, allowing any dairy conscious person to enjoy cheese without discomfort! This is always on my weekly grocery list! Great snack for little ones too!
Bekah G.
Kansas City
This is my favorite brand and type of cheese! It is so tasty, not too sharp, not to mild. When it's on sale, I buy a LOT of it. It also helped at different times when our kids were younger and had issues with dairy because of the lack of lactose in this cheese. We are always impressed with Cabot Cheese.
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp is a delicious great quality cheese. Ultra creamy and affordable. This cheese is great by self or in casseroles. This repeat consumer recommends. I'd certainly buy again. Rich and delicious.
Janet O.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Is this good?
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best cheese and I highly recommend visiting their creamery in Vermont
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,116 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook cheese? Ty