Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp uploaded by Coleen A.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Vermont Sharp Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England. see more...

• Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook cheese? Ty 1 Answers
  • Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best cheese a...17 Answers
  • Is this good?18 Answers
Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp
  • "This white sharp Cheddar is a tasty grocery store brand with consistent good taste." in 2 reviews
  • "This white sharp Cheddar is a tasty grocery store brand with consistent good taste." in 1 review
Annie C.
My favorite cheese brand. It's about the same price as Kraft but you get better tasting, real cheese. I love all the flavors but sharp cheddar is a favorite at my house. It's sharp but has a nice tame flavor to it as well which makes it more interesting to the taste buds.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
The best cheddar hands down. My boyfriend used to have a house up north and they would always stock up on Cabot cheese. They are super creamy and great for any snack or even Mac and cheese! A little pricy but stock up on sale!
Bekah G.
Kansas City
This is my favorite brand and type of cheese! It is so tasty, not too sharp, not to mild. When it's on sale, I buy a LOT of it. It also helped at different times when our kids were younger and had issues with dairy because of the lack of lactose in this cheese. We are always impressed with Cabot Cheese.
Fred H.
Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp is a delicious great quality cheese. Ultra creamy and affordable. This cheese is great by self or in casseroles. This repeat consumer recommends. I'd certainly buy again. Rich and delicious.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
Is there a bad review on sharp cheese? Cabot is the best you can buy at a grocery store. melt this puppy into soups, bake it into bread, slice onto sandwiches or just slice off bites for a snack! It pairs well with so many wines and is a great addition to any charcuterie board.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I love cheese, love white cheddar, love sharp cheese, love Vermont, and love the Cabot brand. It would be nice if they came in pre-chopped and pre-shredded packages. It's superior to every similar brand, IMO. If you like sharp white cheddar you'll love these too. Awesome.
Deb D.
Tunbridge
As a Vermonter, I can tell you that the best cheese is Cabot. It doesn't matter which one, they all get a thumbs up from me. I love the taste and texture of the Aged Sharp. I would say that the price falls in the middle of the price range at the store we shop at.
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
Well I'm kind of blast as they are this about 5 miles away from where I live in Vermont! It is with out a doubt, the best cheddar anywhere! I have been eating Cabot cheese since I was a kid!
Alexandra T.
Belmont , MA
Perfect cheese. This cheese isn't too hard or too soft. It doesn't have a bad smell or after tasted. Goes great with crackers and can be purchased at a local grocery store. Moderately cheap for the quality brand that Cabot is. Natural ingredients!
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Fantastic. I use this cheese in multiple recipes. Tacos, mac n cheese, casseroles but the best by far is a simple grilled cheese. Not every grocery store carries this, so I tend to stock up when I find some.
Janet O.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Is this good?
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Cabot is my favorite brand of cheese. They make the best cheese and I highly recommend visiting their creamery in Vermont
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this super sharp or mild? Compared to say tillamook cheese? Ty