BY CABOT

Cabot™ Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Vermont Sharp.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919. see more...

Claudia A.
Raleigh, NC
Simply the best cheese you could want. Goes well as part of dishes and also on its own, as an appetizer. Add oregano and olive oil for a special treat. Price is good for its size. Completely recommend!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite brand hands down. I love the flavor and I love the quality I know when I eat this that I'm eating something good for me. They are top quality
Anita B.
Southington
My Dad was from VT so Cabot was the go to brand growing up.  I love the sharp cheddar cheese.  By far the best brand for taste.  I like sharp cheese to be sharp and Cabot delivers.  It is great just to eat and is wonderful in cooking.  Can't beat homemade mac and cheese with Cabot sharp cheddar.
supreet s.
las vegas, NV
i could this entire brick in one sitting if i didn't stop myself. Cabot makes delicious cheese products and the aged cheddar is one of my favorites. It's a staple in my fridge. luckily it's available in most grocery stores. my favorite way of eating this cheese is by hacking off pieces every time i need a snack.
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
Cabot is love, Cabot is life. I've never had a Cabot cheese that didn't taste super fresh and delicious. This is my go to cheese brand for snacking. Vermont cheddar pairs perfectly with crackers, fruit, and/or nuts for snacking. It's also excellent for grilled cheese sandwiches. I'm a Cabot customer for life.
Ali 🚀.
I love all things Vermont so I’ve always loved I’m not a big cheese eater but when I do eat it it’s this cheese. I like it best on a cracker plain or with scrambled eggs. This is also an awesome cheese to make Mac with!!
Karlie L.
Carrollton
I just love the taste of Cabot's Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese in the Vermont Sharp variety. It's got a lot of tang for the taste that just keeps me coming back for more. I could eat this with pretty much anything, melted or cold. It's just that good.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
Cabbot cheese is soooo good! They have a large variety of cheeses. I love all the Sharp cheddar variations they carry! I always have to have cheese in my fridge & I highly recommend cabbot brand cheeses to other cheese lovers!
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This cheese is so delicious!! I love cheese and have tried so many but Cabot is definitely one of the best. It's an affordable price- not what you'd expect from a specialty cheese. I love the Cabot company too. I've gotten free cheese coupons recently just for giving blood- which I was going to do anyway. They really support those that give back. I feel good spending my money with them.
Stacy G.
This is my favorite cheese. I like to eat it by the slice or on top of a cracker for a yummy snack. It is sharp and very cheddary. You have to be a sharp cheddar fan to like it.