Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese New York Extra Sharp

by Cabot

Cabot™ Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese New York Extra Sharp.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cabot Premium Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese New York Extra Sharp!
I love all of the Cabot brand cheeses, but Extra Sharp is my favorite by far.  There is nothing like the creamy, sharp flavor when you take a bite of this wonderful cheese.  I have tried other cheeses, but they just don't seem to compare to Cabot.  I use this on cheese trays, in recipes, for snacking, etc.  I will definitely buy this product again.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite grocery store cheeses. I love a sharp cheese and this one is tops. Try it with a fresh loaf of french bread. So good! It's such a good quality, in my opinion. The flavor is intense but complex. Lots of 'layers' to it. Delish with different sausages and ham!
Every Cabot cheese I have tried is very tasty, including the Extra Sharp Cheddar.  I prefer my cheese to have a bite, so I typically buy very sharp cheese.  The flavor of Cabot cheeses are delectable.  From what I can recall, Cabot cheeses are affordable and well worth the dollar!
Escondido, CA
I'm lactose intolerant and this cheese is actually lactose free!!! When I found this out I did a happy dance because this cheese tastes absolutely delicious and i can actually eat it! It says extra sharp but it can be used for anything, any dish, seriously it's just that good.
I'm a cheese lover and this is my brand.  I keep a few blocks in the fridge to for snacks, mac and cheese, omeletes and tacos.  The taste is amazing and shredding your own is always the freshest way to go.  I stock up on it when on sale at my local Shoprite.
Kerhonkson, NY
This is the exact type of cheese i use in my home made macaroni and cheese and i refuse to use anything else it always comes out perfect when i use it and not as good when i dont (talking about the block of extra sharp white cheddar in case i get glitched again which i did)
East Calais, VT
As a Vermonter i love Cabot cheese. I buy this over any other brands. It has wonderful flavor and is great in anything, sandwiches, burgers, pasta. Plus it is very healthy for you. It can be pricey depending on the kind but it is worth the price in my opinion.
Scranton, PA
I can't stand cheese. This one is different. I like a super duper sharp dry aged white cheddar. None of that orange trash. It's great! Excellent on crackers with pepperoni, and definitely affordable. Use a good knife and don't cut yourself.
Dacula
This cheese is so good if you like really bold flavors! Doesn’t lose its taste even when cooked with. This company can be on the pricier side so I usually wait for a sale and grab a bunch. If you can afford the price try this cheese!!!
Catasauqua
I have a love for extra sharp cheddar cheeses and the Cabot version is excellent. Great flavor and texture. I continue to buy this brand of cheese over and over again, as it's affordable and it never disappoints. I wouldn't change anything about this particular flavor.

Looking for your answer?