BY CABOT

Cabotâ„¢ Premium Natural Cheese Pepper Jack.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919. see more...

Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Foodie Expert
My family loves Cabot cheese. I buy it from walmart and use it for grilled cheese sandwiches (i mix pepper jack and cheddar cheese to make a delicious gooey sandwich!)
We also use it for snacking with crackers and grapes
I shred it too and use it on top of casseroles!
Maliha H.
South Richmond Hill
My favorite cheese!! I like my cheese how I like my food, SPICY! I have yet to find a pepper jack cheese that compares to Cabot. I love putting it in my sandwiches and whatever else cheese is acceptable to put on. I would recommend this to all cheese lovers
delanie s.
north attleboro
Foodie Expert
My favorite cheese ever. Love the consistency. Doesn't dry up if you slice it for guests on a platter. Perfect amount of spice. Great brand. Wish I could reclose the packaging though to keep it fresher.
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I personally do not eat dairy products being a vegan, but whenever I cook for people coming over and I use this cheese, I always get positive remarks. This cheese goes REALLY well with Italian pasta dishes and I also use it to make a variety of Mexican cuisine!!
Danielle M.
Foodie Expert
this pepper jack blows other brands out of the water. It is so creamy and has just enough kick to it. I eat it on crackers or alone when i dont have the time to cook myself lunch and just need a flavorful pick me up.
Feliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Cabot's Pepper Jack is probably the best one I've ever had. I like using it in mac and cheese recipes or when I'm making a tray for an event, and whenever I buy a block, it's always nice and creamy. It's a bit more costly, but worth it in terms of quality.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend is a huge pepper jack lover and I bought this last time for him because it was on sale and I must say it was a huge hit in our house hold! Cut it up for a party of ours and it was gone in one night!
Megan E.
Ever since i visited the Cabot creamery in Vermot when i was in high school, i havent bought another brand! Pepper jack is my favorite, but theyre all good. Creamy, with great flavor. Great price and selection. Great company values. Love them.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
I love cheese, this one is so good and also has a little pep to it not your everyday cheese, make me want to go buy some right now thinking about it great by itself or on crackers
Chelsea W.
Tampa, FL
I only ever buy Cabot brand, it's around the same price as others but the ingredient list is amazing it's all natural and there's nothing in it that you can't pronounce! And I love pepper jack cheese the quality is amazing.