BY CABOT

Cabot™ Premium Natural Cheese Pepper Jack.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919. see more...

That C.
Trumbull, CT
This cheese is so delicious! The pepper jack flavor is just the right amount of kick. It’s also a reasonable price (although I love when it’s on sale). It goes with many spreads and is perfect on a cracker. Would definitely recommend anything Cabot to others.
Kayla S.
Augusta, ME
This is my favorite pepper jack cheese on the market. It has such great flavor. It’s affordable and you can find it on sale a lot of the time. Definitely worth buying if you enjoy pepper jack cheese.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
My family loves Cabot cheese. I buy it from walmart and use it for grilled cheese sandwiches (i mix pepper jack and cheddar cheese to make a delicious gooey sandwich!)
We also use it for snacking with crackers and grapes
I shred it too and use it on top of casseroles!
Maliha H.
South Richmond Hill
My favorite cheese!! I like my cheese how I like my food, SPICY! I have yet to find a pepper jack cheese that compares to Cabot. I love putting it in my sandwiches and whatever else cheese is acceptable to put on. I would recommend this to all cheese lovers
KATIE M.
GREAT FALLS, VA
Cabot pepper jack cheese is fantastic! Creamy texture and peppery taste are just right! Sprinkle into a grilled cheese or quesadilla and it melts perfectly or cut into cubes as a snack! My favorite pepper jack.
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
I personally do not eat dairy products being a vegan, but whenever I cook for people coming over and I use this cheese, I always get positive remarks. This cheese goes REALLY well with Italian pasta dishes and I also use it to make a variety of Mexican cuisine!!
Danielle M.
this pepper jack blows other brands out of the water. It is so creamy and has just enough kick to it. I eat it on crackers or alone when i dont have the time to cook myself lunch and just need a flavorful pick me up.
Feliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
Cabot's Pepper Jack is probably the best one I've ever had. I like using it in mac and cheese recipes or when I'm making a tray for an event, and whenever I buy a block, it's always nice and creamy. It's a bit more costly, but worth it in terms of quality.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
My boyfriend is a huge pepper jack lover and I bought this last time for him because it was on sale and I must say it was a huge hit in our house hold! Cut it up for a party of ours and it was gone in one night!
Megan E.
Ever since i visited the Cabot creamery in Vermot when i was in high school, i havent bought another brand! Pepper jack is my favorite, but theyre all good. Creamy, with great flavor. Great price and selection. Great company values. Love them.