BY CABOT

Cabot™ Premium Natural Cheese Pepper Jack.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919. see more...

Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
I love this cheese for my afternoon snack! I have a few small pieces in my lunch bag every day. Just the perfect blend of spice! We but it frequently from Stop & Shop and sometimes pair it with crackers.
Kelly B.
Morgantown
The Cabot block of cheeses are fantastic. My go to for parties or small get togethers at my house. Youy cut the block long ways down the middle in order to get that perfect cube from each half.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
These are a good block cheese, and my favorite more reasonable choice in cheese. The pepper jack variety has a great hint of spices without any overpowering heat. It still has the mild cheese base, giving it an overall good flavor I love to have with pretzels or crackers.
Maliha H.
South Richmond Hill
My favorite cheese!! I like my cheese how I like my food, SPICY! I have yet to find a pepper jack cheese that compares to Cabot. I love putting it in my sandwiches and whatever else cheese is acceptable to put on. I would recommend this to all cheese lovers
Maia F.
It isn’t the cheapest cheese but the flavor is bold. It’s far from overpowering and it is definitely worth it. They are often on sale at Walmart and it is definitely my preferred cheese. Great with pepperoni
natalia r.
Greenacres, FL
i Love Cheese. but because i’m lactose intolerant i’m limited to what cheeses i can eat. Cabot ages their cheese naturally so it’s LACTOSE FREE!! there is no taste difference either! best pepper jack cheese i’ve ever had!
KATIE M.
Great Falls, VA
Cabot pepper jack cheese is fantastic! Creamy texture and peppery taste are just right! Sprinkle into a grilled cheese or quesadilla and it melts perfectly or cut into cubes as a snack! My favorite pepper jack.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
My family loves Cabot cheese. I buy it from walmart and use it for grilled cheese sandwiches (i mix pepper jack and cheddar cheese to make a delicious gooey sandwich!)
We also use it for snacking with crackers and grapes
I shred it too and use it on top of casseroles!
That C.
Trumbull, CT
This cheese is so delicious! The pepper jack flavor is just the right amount of kick. It’s also a reasonable price (although I love when it’s on sale). It goes with many spreads and is perfect on a cracker. Would definitely recommend anything Cabot to others.
Kayla S.
Augusta, ME
This is my favorite pepper jack cheese on the market. It has such great flavor. It’s affordable and you can find it on sale a lot of the time. Definitely worth buying if you enjoy pepper jack cheese.