BY CABOT

Cabot™ Premium Natural Cheese Pepper Jack.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919. see more...

Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Greenfield, MA
If I could live in Cabot cheese, I would. Seriously though, nothing compares to the freshness and taste that comes with something local (we live in New England), so if we're not getting our cheese from a farm stand down the street, we're getting Cabot. It's delicious and not chock full of random preservatives and crap like the other guys. Yummmmm now I want cheese and crackers, how dare you Cabot?! Lol
Cait C.
Cait C.
Fair Haven, VT
This is the best pepper jack cheese you can buy in the grocery store. Plus its made in Vermont, so i like being able to support our local businesses. Its got amazing flavor, and is great plain, or on crackers, melted on sanwiches etc. I buy this regularly, even my kids like it. Its not too spicy and strong either so even if you don't like spicy, you may still enjoy this.
Luke H.
Luke H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best, affordable pepper jack on the market. It can tasted a little bland/processed, but that's going to be true of any supermarket cheese, and this is the best option from that category. Have bought this many times and will again. Great to grate/melt into food (beans, tacos, sauces, grilled cheese etc)
Kati L.
Kati L.
Milton, VT
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite chesses. I eat it plain without crackers or ill put on top of crackers. Its got very little heat to it so my 8 year old also loves this cheese as well. He likes his on tricuits melted in the microwave. I just wish the sold the huge blocks of this around where I love
Tonya N.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
I personally love all the Cabot brand of cheeses I've tried. They're always fresh and true to flavor. This pepper jack is great as a snack or for any way you choose. It's not spicy in my opinion is find that it's just the right amount of peppers used to give it that nice hint of spice.
Jada J.
Jada J.
Naples, FL
Foodie Expert
I couldn't possibly say enough good things about this cheese. Its creamy and has just the right amount of heat . I'm pretty sure it's healthy. I love To make guava paste and pepper Jack cheese empanadas or just the guava and cheese together . Cabot has an array of delicious cheeses.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Foodie Expert
I bought this cheese for use in a recipe. The pepper jack cheese had just the right amount of heat to it. And it melted just the way I needed it too for the recipe. If I happen to make this recipe again I will buy it again. I don't think I would buy it just to snack on though..
Amy M.
Amy M.
We enjoy all of Cabot's cheeses, but Pepper Jack is our favorite. This is a smooth and creamy cheese that is delicious eaten with a cracker or grated onto some tacos! It melts well also. It's not too spicy so my kids love it too. It tastes like real cheese should taste.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Hunt Valley, MD
Foodie Expert
High quality pepper jack! Great to just cut and eat, but also does well in my homemade mac and cheese - shreds without a fuss, melts really nicely, and maintains a strong but not overpowering flavor. Pepper flavors are really great in it too and are able to stand out.
Arthi S.
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I personally do not eat dairy products being a vegan, but whenever I cook for people coming over and I use this cheese, I always get positive remarks. This cheese goes REALLY well with Italian pasta dishes and I also use it to make a variety of Mexican cuisine!!