BY CABOT

Cabot?? Vermont Plain 2% Milk Gree-Style Lowfat Yogurt.
Owned by Dairy Farmers Since 1919.
100% of profits go to our Farmers.
Supporting our Communities, Our Communities Supporting Us.
Fortified with Vitamins A, C, D, & E.
Excellent Source Of Protein.
Live and active cultures.
Net Wt. 1 Lb (453g) see more...

Lauren P.
Leominster, MA
I like to keep this size at work. I love this yogurt and when I’m craving sweets, like I normally do in the afternoon, I throw a little maple syrup on this and have a much healthier snack!
mella B.
manassas
I love Cabot products especially the cheese. This is so creamy and delicious. It has enough tartness to make your mouth water. I bought this at Harris teeter and definitely plan to buy more. It's deliciously rich and fantastic with fruit like berries or peaches.
Jessica R.
While I don't use this as a typical yogury, I do use this as a healthy replacement for Sour Cream. The texture is too thick to enjoy as a normal yogurt Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt
Victoria B.
Winnsboro, LA
By far one of the best Greek yogurts we eat it with fruit and I also use it in dressings and to marinade chicken and pork in
Christina G.
Lascassas
Purchased at: Publix
I eat this with raw honey for breakfast every morning. Best yogurt out there! It has less sugar & it’s pretty affordable too! The flavor isn’t too tart since adding the honey
Saara A.
Uusimaa
Now this is good cheese, lots of good things in it for you. I'm trying to eat good that things for me and this is one its creamy but light at the same time, you get me.