BY CABOT

Cabot™ Pasteurized Process Cheddar Cheese Horseradish.
Artificially flavored.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England. see more...

• I cant imagine this being any good has anyone ever tired it befor...2 Answers
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I am fond of horseradish, and am in love with the combo with my cheddar cheese! Love to pair with with a good glass of wine, and crackers. I love to bring this to wine nights with the girls, has just enough kick to clear your sinus, but not give that burning sensation.
Melissa N.
My favorite cracker cheese!! There is just something so wonderful about adding the delicious spice of horseradish to the amazing creamy Cabot cheese! This is hands down my favorite Cabot product! Now I'm craving it and need to go pick some up!
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
My husband loves these pungent cheeses but I have to stick with my classics as this can get old quickly in a flavor profile after a few bites. Have seen this at most local grocers and have only purchased once.
Alicia R.
San Diego, CA
Cabot cheeses are some of my favorite. This horseradish is no exception. the flavor is pronounced without burning your mouth off. And the white cheddar base is cream and delicious. Will definitely buy again.
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
This is a smooth, creamy cheddar cheese with the bite of horseradish at the end. Its great if you know to expect it! It adds an interesting bite and spice to an already great cheese. It can be off putting if its on a mixed cheese platter and you don't know what you're picking up (label for your guests), but once you try it, you will keep going back for more. Wonderful on a roast beef sandwich or served on its own with some crackers.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Ummm Yum! Who would've thought to combine Horseradish with Cheddar Cheese? Cabot makes an excellent cheese that is great with crackers. Perfect for entertaining! The horseradish gives the cheese a welcome kick, but it's not overbearing. Priced just right! I highly recommend serving this as an hors d'ouvres at your next party. It's one of those tastes that make you go "hmmmm". Your guests will love it!
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
Good tasting cheese. Great or snacking. I have come to really like the Cabot brand name. I absolutely love their Greek Yogurt. Their products are extremely competitively priced. Very good value. I choose this product as a first or second choice every time I am in the dairy isle.
Kimberly A.
Albuquerque, NM
This cheese is AWESOME! We use Cabot cheese for making homemade mac-n-cheese with, and this is by far our favorite variety for doing so. When it's on sale, we buy as much as we can. The fact that I'm a native Vermonter may make me slightly biased, but my Dutch husband loves it too, so there you go. ;-)
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
We love this cheese. It has a creamy texture, and the horseradish flavor is there but not super strong. We used to eat this when we visited my father-in-law before he passed away, so eating this cheese takes us back to happy times having cheese and crackers for dinner in front of the TV with him.
sara p.
I cant imagine this being any good has anyone ever tired it before?!