BY CABOT

Cabot™ Premium Naturally Aged Hot Habanero Cheddar Cheese.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England. see more...

• Does this cheese have a good kick to it? I love cabbot cheeses1 Answers
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD
Foodie Expert
A staple at my mother's house. We love our hot and spicy Cheddars! perfect on a cheese board for breakfast or brunch, as a snack, grated on to some pasta, cut into slices for pizza or grilled cheese, or paired with fruit and crackers. Not to mention it's quality and taste! Very spicy, deep, tangy, saliva-spiking. Also Kosher and Halal! Free of animal rennet. Best cheese brand ever. Thank you, New England Farmers!!!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
This cheese is definitely not for the faint of heart! The habanero peppers inside it make it very spicy, much more so than the Pepper Jack variety offered by this brand or by most grocery store cheeses. I love spicy foods, so this is a product my family almost always has on hand.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Foodie Expert
Cabot Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Block in Hot Habanero is the HOTTEST cheese I've ever eaten! It is wonderful in flavor, and it is a high quality cheese. We go through the Hot Habanero and their Seriously Sharp faster than any other cheese products that we buy. YUM!!!!!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
This is amazing cheese with a slightly spicy kick! I like some sliced on pretzel crackers and topped with a slice of grape, or just by itself for a mid-afternoon snack. I've bought it from Wegmans grocery, and I'll continue to repurchase in the future.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo , NY
Foodie Expert
this cheese is extremely hot but i love it! all of their cheddar cheeses are amazing and i love that even though this one is hot and spicy it is still very sharp. i would recommend this cheese for sure, even more than the pepper jack if you love spicy.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
Love spicy cheese and this one has bold flavor. Not too spicy even though it is labeled habanero. I like to eat it with pretzels as a snack. Melts great on burgers and shreds well. I would buy this again, but it is a little too pricy for me.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my boyfriends absolute favorite cheese. He bought it at Acme, our local grocery store. It's usually on sale for a great price. It's not too spicy but it definitely has a kick to it. If you like pepper jack, try this instead!
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
This is such a delicious cheese! We always serve this at parties with a pretzel or pita chips! Great taste and such a kick from the habanero. Great for melting on burgers as well or shred to add to a taco! Yummy with a punch!
Kayley P.
Kayley P.
Clovis, NM
Foodie Expert
Spicy yet bold. This cheese comes with a kick but is smooth on the palette. Cheddar and habenero are a wonderful mixture that is fantastic to shred into any Mexican dish and will sure to add spice to your life!
Jace H.
Jace H.
Foodie Expert
I love Cabot because their also on sale, 2 for $5, which I think is a great deal. They also have the flavors I love like my favorite Habanero, the perfect spicy cheese that's great on every sandwich or cracker!
Kaylie S.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
Does this cheese have a good kick to it? I love cabbot cheeses