BY CABOT

Cabot™ Premium Naturally Aged Hot Habanero Cheddar Cheese.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England. see more...

• Does this cheese have a good kick to it? I love cabbot ch...1 Answers
Poba Z.
I love cheddar cheese and cabot is one of the companies with good cheddar cheese. If you are a cheese lover. You should try this cheddar cheese at least one. After all people have different tastes thus I can't say every one will like it. But so far me and my friends love it.
Connie W.
I love the Cabot Habanero Cheddar!  It has the perfect blend of heat and rich, tangy Cheddar taste.  I also love that they state on the package that they're lactose free and use non-animal rennet.  I especially enjoy using it in a veggies and cheese sandwich, though it's delicious to snack on too.  Every time Cabot is on sale, or I have a coupon, I grab a block or two of Cabot Naturally Aged Cheddar Cheese Block Hot Habanero!  I would definitely recommend it, as long as you like spicy foods. <3
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Cabot cheese is my favorite cheese. I find the quality to be higher than other brands and I am a huge fan of many of their flavors. From seriously sharp to hot habanero, there is a flavor everyone will enjoy. If this cheese is too hot for your taste, you may want to try the pepper jack as it is still spicy but not as hot as this one.
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
This cheese is always in stock in my refrigerator because my fiance is obsessed with it. He loves anything spicy, and this Habanero cheese is perfect. Some cheeses don't have enough spice, but this one takes the cake. You can find it in the fridge section at your local Target!
Victoria C.
Massachusetts
If you want a slightly spicy cheese to offer on your cheese board, go with this one. The cheddar is always a big hit, but it is great to offer something hot as well. And this has a great kick. It isn't overwhelmingly hot but definitely offers a little more than the typical "spicy" cheeses in the supermarket.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is delicious! A combo you don't see often- cheddar and spice. The cheese is on the more expensive side for the mass merchandise brands at my market, but the unique flavor is worth it. It is really hot and is excellent with nachos!
Amanda L.
Raleigh, NC
This cheese is everything!! I love it on crackers, omelets, by it self, homemade pizza, seriously everything. It is so spicy and delicious. Sometimes even making me sweat a little lol. I have found it at target and many other grocery stores
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
This stuff is fire!! Seriously hot cheese that is fabulous on a sandwich. It's hard to resist a bite when you're grating or slicing! Peppers throughout the cheese, so you never know when you'll get an especially spicy bite. This is a staple in our household!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
I love Cabot cheese and this is no exception it far exceeds any pepper jack you may have tried this is actually a spicy cheese that is full of flavor while still keeping a great creamy texture.
Carly R.
Cabot Cheese is AMAZING and this one is extra special. It has a nice zesty kick to it. I personally don't find it too spicy, but do enjoy spicier foods. I love pairing this with a plain cracker with a nice bite. Would definitely repurchase this cheese - I went through a whole block so quickly!
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
Does this cheese have a good kick to it? I love cabbot cheeses