BY CABOT

Cabot™ Natural Vermon Cheddar Cheese Sharp Light.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Calories reduced to 70 from 110.33% less calories than regular cheddar cheese.
Fat reduced to 4.5g from 9g. See nutrition facts for sat. fat content. *Per serving.
50% less fat than sharp cheddar cheese.
70 calories*.
20% daily value of calcium*.
8g protein*.
Snack.
Cook.
Melt. see more...

Mariah S.
Cabot cheese is local from Vermont. I’ve seen the farms and I’m a fan. It’s a great value and tastes so good. I love a good sharp cheddar and this is one of my favs. I’ve been buying Cabot for a while now and I’m not planning to switch anytime soon. Would recommend!
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Pretty much any Cabot cheese is delightful for slicing or cubing for snacks (LOVE FOR ROADTRIPS) so ... for every day, entertaing, etc. Unless something is really on sale...
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite brand hands down. I love the flavor and I love the quality I know when I eat this that I'm eating something good for me. They are top quality
Kate E.
Maybe I'm biased because this is my hometown brand being from New England but this cheese is reliable and flavorful and since they have different levels of Aging you can choose the texture and flavor you want for each dish. It helps also that there are good company who's good to their employees. I would definitely recommend this.
Taylor T.
This cheese is great. I actually got to visit where they make this cheese in Vermont. I love knowing were my food comes from! I also love how they sell this in small or huge proportions for whatever the occasion. This cheese is good quality and has great flavor.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
I along with my family are huge cheese fans! This is a great option in moderation for a healthy diet (although it is hard to stop at a small portion). My husband is picky about his cheese and has never complained when I bring this home which is a huge compliment in his book!
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
Straight up, Cabot cheese is as good as it gets. And sharp cheddar is my favorite, so the flavor that this cheese packs is unparalleled, so I always go and get this cheese. Its a good price for the quality that it offers. I would recommend to everyone who likes cheese, good on its own or with your choice of cracker!
Cheryl B.
I started using Cabot cheddar because I can longer eat dairy and this is lactose free. It tastes great and makes very tasty Mac n cheese. I'm very happy I can at least add cheddar to some meals that call for it. I also noticed no difference in melting vs other brands.
Tracy E.
Bangor , PA
Nice sharp taste. Good value with less calories than most other brands. Easily used in many recipes and found at most grocery stores. I buy this cheese many many times it's one of my family favorites. Eat by itself or with crackers or in a salad it's very versatile
LuLu R.
Orlando , FL
We have lots of wine parties and we always get Cabot cheeses.  They are easy to find at our local grocery store, they are affordable and they taste so good.  Whether we eat the cheese by itself or pair it with crackers or fruit, it never disappoints!