Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Samantha B.Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Robyn D.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Cabot Greek Greek-Style Vanilla Bean Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Supporting our communities, our communities supporting us.
100% of profits go to our farmers.
Made with 2% milk.
Fortified with Vitamins A, C, D & E.
Excellent source of protein.
Live & active cultures. see more...

Maranda S.
Delicious! Give me some Cabot Greek yogurt, gluten free granola, and fresh berries and I am in heaven! This yogurt is the perfect blend of tanginess and sweetness. I tried Chobani's brand and hated it (leaves a bad taste in your mouth), but #highlyrecommend Cabot!
Meredith F.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I do not like yogurt at all, but this changes everything. It is thick and creamy and doesn't have that bitter yogurt taste. I eat it plain or with granola. It is so good and has made me a yogurt eater.
Kady S.
It's like ice cream but I don't like it. Maybe it's just me but my mom loves it. It's thick!
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
This is one of the better yogurts. I live in Vermont where Cabot is and we get to try all of the new flavors when they come out. I really like this one and the convenient size. It is definitely cost effective. The texture and flavor are amazing. I love to save the container and use for other things.
Jessie M.
Boston
This is the best greek yogurt I have had yet. This is and tastes way less sugary than Chobani and other brands. It is thick and creamy without being too much to eat. This brand also has the most protein out of any yogurt brand out there, which makes it a good dietary supplement for other forms of protein!
Kelly H.
Deland, FL
I absolutely love this yogurt! I've been buying it for years now. It's perfect to put in smoothies, parfaits and baking too!
Julie D.
I am absolutely hooked on this Greek yogurt. We go through at least one or two containers a week. I love it with a spoonful of natural peanut butter and berries mixed in. It tastes like dessert! Yum!
Jessica J.
Lincolnton
This is beyond the most amazing yogurt! Awesome for that sweet tooth cure but also to get Greek yogurt in your child!
Robyn D.
Enterprise, AL
When I first tried this yogurt I thought it was absolutely amazing. So rich and creamy and the vanilla really stands out for full flavor unlike other boring brands. Cabot really puts their heart into their products and you can tell in the taste.
Allicia F.
Mansfield, AR
I have my kid convinced this is ice cream flavored. Everyone in the house loves it. It has a full flavor but does not taste sugary. I will continue to buy this version over other greek yogurts we have tried.

Walmart