Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Samantha B.Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Robyn D.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Cabot Greek Greek-Style Vanilla Bean Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Supporting our communities, our communities supporting us.
100% of profits go to our farmers.
Made with 2% milk.
Fortified with Vitamins A, C, D & E.
Excellent source of protein.
Live & active cultures. see more...

Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean

Start your review of Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Isabella C.
Too strong for my taste and I just hate it ???!!!!!$$$$!!!!!!!!!!! Love smoothies tho
People want to believe Greek yogurt is health, especially if it says low fat. Sorry folks but this is hopefully the least healthy product in your fridge (like scary unhealthy) with 29 grams of sugar i has nearly twice as much sugar as a snickers bar (15 grams) and  not far from a regular coke (39 grams)  the only difference is people expect this to be healthy. Dissapointing
Kady S.
It's like ice cream but I don't like it. Maybe it's just me but my mom loves it. It's thick!
Tiffany J.
The BEST Greek yogurt! It is like having a bowl of ice cream soooo good! I love with berries or pineapple in he afternoon but you could do this for breakfast, lunch or dinner it is that good. Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean
Eric H.
South Park
Super tasty, not a crazy amount of sugar. It’s a great dessert alternative. Good source of protein, but more of a treat for myself. If I were to need a daily yogurt I’d get the plain and add berries of my choosing.
Mary Beth L.
Ocean Isle Beach
Decadent!  By far the best tasting vanilla yogurt available. The texture is thick and creamy like a good Greek yogurt should be, but the taste is what sets Cabot apart!  With most vanilla yogurts you can taste a hint of vanilla, and that hint of vanilla usually tastes very artificial. Not with Cabot! Their yogurt truly tastes like vanilla bean, complete with the little specs that you should see in a true vanilla bean product. I could easily grab a spoon and tear through the whole large container!  Serve this to anyone who is not a yogurt fan and I’d bet this will convert them into a fan. My standard breakfast (or evening snack) is a bowl of Cabot Vanilla bean topped with some semi-thawed Costco Triple Berry Mix and (Trader Joe’s) Very Berry Granola. It’s amazing. My dogs go ballistic over a spoonful as a special treat. The biggest problem I have found with this product is availability: it can be very hard to find down here on the coast of NC.
Samantha L.
S Portland, ME
My favorite Greek style yogurt! I love a serving of this with strawberries and blueberries in the morning for breakfast. The protein keeps me full until lunch time. I prefer the large container to the single serving cups to reduce waste. Highly recommend!
Jessica K.
Macon
This is delicious!!! if you add some cinnamon to it it tastes exactly like a cinnamon roll. Granted it tastes delicious by its self too though. Me and my son both love this stuff!
Sarah K.
Cullman Alabama
This yogurt is so good. It literally tastes like a dessert. I eat it about 3-4 times a week with some granola.
Amy P.
This is my favorite Greek yogurt! It's rich and creamy without being full fat, and it's very versatile. I'll eat it plain or with fruit and granola. I've tried every other brand of vanilla Greek yogurt, and this one is significantly more flavorful.

Walmart