Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Samantha B.Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Robyn D.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Cabot Greek Greek-Style Vanilla Bean Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Supporting our communities, our communities supporting us.
100% of profits go to our farmers.
Made with 2% milk.
Fortified with Vitamins A, C, D & E.
Excellent source of protein.
Live & active cultures. see more...

Jessica J.
Lincolnton
This is beyond the most amazing yogurt! Awesome for that sweet tooth cure but also to get Greek yogurt in your child!
Leah G.
Daytona Beach
This is my favorite yogurt. I eat it alone, frozen, in smoothies and with fruits. It's so nice and creamy.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean is the best Greek-Style yogurt I have tried. This yogurt is hard to find and my local grocery stores do not carry it but I was able to find it in  Target I mostly use this yogurt in smoothies and it makes a very thick and delicious smoothie. I have tried other Greek yogurts and this one is #1. LOVE!
Katie G.
Ludlow
The light sweetness of Cabot vanilla bean low fat yogurt is perfect for smoothies, or with a sprinkle of granola. And wonderful for low fat baking too! My favorite yogurt hands down!
Samantha B.
This is my favorite brand of greek yogurt. It tastes just like fresh vanilla and is not pricey. I have only been able to get them in the tub. I wish they offered them in single servings.
Karlee E.
Chapel Hill
This is our favorite Greek yogurt!! It’s got a mild Greek flavor and it’s nice and creamy. It’s the best value out there.
Brittny R.
Palm Coast, FL
Amazing! We purchase about 3 tubs of this a month for our family. We use it for breakfast, and sometimes as a dessert treat. It is very reasonably priced. The taste of the product is AMAZING! The perfect balance of sweet and vanilla without being to overpowering. You can mix with fresh fruits and oats to make a homemade parfait. So good. We will continue to buy.
Allicia F.
Mansfield, AR
I have my kid convinced this is ice cream flavored. Everyone in the house loves it. It has a full flavor but does not taste sugary. I will continue to buy this version over other greek yogurts we have tried.
Maranda S.
Delicious! Give me some Cabot Greek yogurt, gluten free granola, and fresh berries and I am in heaven! This yogurt is the perfect blend of tanginess and sweetness. I tried Chobani's brand and hated it (leaves a bad taste in your mouth), but #highlyrecommend Cabot!
laura b.
union, NJ
so good and healthy. i’ve been eating greek yogurt and staying away from regular yogurt. my son even likes it!

Walmart