Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Samantha B.Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Robyn D.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Cabot Greek Greek-Style Vanilla Bean Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Supporting our communities, our communities supporting us.
100% of profits go to our farmers.
Made with 2% milk.
Fortified with Vitamins A, C, D & E.
Excellent source of protein.
Live & active cultures. see more...

Samantha B.
This is my favorite brand of greek yogurt. It tastes just like fresh vanilla and is not pricey. I have only been able to get them in the tub. I wish they offered them in single servings.
Allicia F.
Mansfield, AR
I have my kid convinced this is ice cream flavored. Everyone in the house loves it. It has a full flavor but does not taste sugary. I will continue to buy this version over other greek yogurts we have tried.
Julie D.
I am absolutely hooked on this Greek yogurt. We go through at least one or two containers a week. I love it with a spoonful of natural peanut butter and berries mixed in. It tastes like dessert! Yum!
Mari T.
Oviedo, FL
This yogurt is amazing! It tastes so good! You can eat it plain or add some fruits or agave syrup to it. Best of all, the price is really good :)
Jessica H.
I love this Greek yogurt. It is really nice and creamy Greek yogurt. I love to use this in my over night oats or just eating it with berries.
Kelly H.
Deland, FL
I absolutely love this yogurt! I've been buying it for years now. It's perfect to put in smoothies, parfaits and baking too!
Karlee E.
Chapel Hill
This is our favorite Greek yogurt!! It’s got a mild Greek flavor and it’s nice and creamy. It’s the best value out there.
Mandy B.
Pell City, AL
I’ve tried many kinds of yogurt, but this one is by far a favorite for our family! Tastes amazing AND it’s nutritious!
Jessica J.
Lincolnton
This is beyond the most amazing yogurt! Awesome for that sweet tooth cure but also to get Greek yogurt in your child!
Ashlee S.
Tampa
Love this yogurt!!!! I love the vanilla bean flavor! I usually add granola and fruit and it is like a dessert!!!
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Which other flavors are they coming out with?

Walmart