Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Samantha B.Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Robyn D.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Cabot Greek Greek-Style Vanilla Bean Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Supporting our communities, our communities supporting us.
100% of profits go to our farmers.
Made with 2% milk.
Fortified with Vitamins A, C, D & E.
Excellent source of protein.
Live & active cultures. see more...

Mary Beth L.
Ocean Isle Beach
Decadent!  By far the best tasting vanilla yogurt available. The texture is thick and creamy like a good Greek yogurt should be, but the taste is what sets Cabot apart!  With most vanilla yogurts you can taste a hint of vanilla, and that hint of vanilla usually tastes very artificial. Not with Cabot! Their yogurt truly tastes like vanilla bean, complete with the little specs that you should see in a true vanilla bean product. I could easily grab a spoon and tear through the whole large container!  Serve this to anyone who is not a yogurt fan and I’d bet this will convert them into a fan. My standard breakfast (or evening snack) is a bowl of Cabot Vanilla bean topped with some semi-thawed Costco Triple Berry Mix and (Trader Joe’s) Very Berry Granola. It’s amazing. My dogs go ballistic over a spoonful as a special treat. The biggest problem I have found with this product is availability: it can be very hard to find down here on the coast of NC.
Eric H.
South Park
Super tasty, not a crazy amount of sugar. It’s a great dessert alternative. Good source of protein, but more of a treat for myself. If I were to need a daily yogurt I’d get the plain and add berries of my choosing.
Jessica K.
Macon
This is delicious!!! if you add some cinnamon to it it tastes exactly like a cinnamon roll. Granted it tastes delicious by its self too though. Me and my son both love this stuff!
Christy S.
Seminole, FL
MY FAVORITE greek yogurt! the slight vanilla flavor is great. pour in some granola and chocolate chips and breakfast is served. OR you can put in a scoop of fat free strawberry preserves and oh my that's good! the plain white is goo but this one is better!
Tiffany J.
The BEST Greek yogurt! It is like having a bowl of ice cream soooo good! I love with berries or pineapple in he afternoon but you could do this for breakfast, lunch or dinner it is that good. Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean
Katie G.
Ludlow
The light sweetness of Cabot vanilla bean low fat yogurt is perfect for smoothies, or with a sprinkle of granola. And wonderful for low fat baking too! My favorite yogurt hands down!
Jeneca L.
oh my God this Greek yogurt I don't know where it's been on my life but I'm in lovethe flavor to this is so great it really is nice and Rich the vanilla beans and it give it a nice touch it's very creamy without being too sick it really is probably my favorite yogurt of the moment I'm used to the Light and Fit Greek yogurt from Dan and but this has definitely replace it the price is up there but I think for the amount that you use for the ceiling the to get like the feeling of being sold just surpasses any other yogurt I've tried the flavor is on point I just love this yogurt I can't say enough good things about it
Brittny R.
Palm Coast, FL
Amazing! We purchase about 3 tubs of this a month for our family. We use it for breakfast, and sometimes as a dessert treat. It is very reasonably priced. The taste of the product is AMAZING! The perfect balance of sweet and vanilla without being to overpowering. You can mix with fresh fruits and oats to make a homemade parfait. So good. We will continue to buy.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean is the best Greek-Style yogurt I have tried. This yogurt is hard to find and my local grocery stores do not carry it but I was able to find it in  Target I mostly use this yogurt in smoothies and it makes a very thick and delicious smoothie. I have tried other Greek yogurts and this one is #1. LOVE!
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I absolutely love this #CabotVanillaBeanYogurt! Thanks to WIC (Yup, that's right), we get this brand every month! We love it. Such a smooth texture, great vanilla bean taste& just yummy! It doesn't have that gross after taste that some other Greek yogurts have. I'd recommend it anyday& it's good for you! Can't beat it!

Walmart