Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean uploaded by Robyn D.

BY CABOT

Cabot™ Cabot Greek Greek-Style Vanilla Bean Lowfat Yogurt.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Supporting our communities, our communities supporting us.
100% of profits go to our farmers.
Made with 2% milk.
Fortified with Vitamins A, C, D & E.
Excellent source of protein.
Live & active cultures. see more...

Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I absolutely love this #CabotVanillaBeanYogurt! Thanks to WIC (Yup, that's right), we get this brand every month! We love it. Such a smooth texture, great vanilla bean taste& just yummy! It doesn't have that gross after taste that some other Greek yogurts have. I'd recommend it anyday& it's good for you! Can't beat it!
Christy S.
Seminole
MY FAVORITE greek yogurt! the slight vanilla flavor is great. pour in some granola and chocolate chips and breakfast is served. OR you can put in a scoop of fat free strawberry preserves and oh my that's good! the plain white is goo but this one is better!
Jeneca L.
oh my God this Greek yogurt I don't know where it's been on my life but I'm in lovethe flavor to this is so great it really is nice and Rich the vanilla beans and it give it a nice touch it's very creamy without being too sick it really is probably my favorite yogurt of the moment I'm used to the Light and Fit Greek yogurt from Dan and but this has definitely replace it the price is up there but I think for the amount that you use for the ceiling the to get like the feeling of being sold just surpasses any other yogurt I've tried the flavor is on point I just love this yogurt I can't say enough good things about it
Brittny R.
Palm Coast, FL
Amazing! We purchase about 3 tubs of this a month for our family. We use it for breakfast, and sometimes as a dessert treat. It is very reasonably priced. The taste of the product is AMAZING! The perfect balance of sweet and vanilla without being to overpowering. You can mix with fresh fruits and oats to make a homemade parfait. So good. We will continue to buy.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Foodie Expert
Cabot Greek Greek-Style Low Fat Yogurt Vanilla Bean is the best Greek-Style yogurt I have tried. This yogurt is hard to find and my local grocery stores do not carry it but I was able to find it in  Target I mostly use this yogurt in smoothies and it makes a very thick and delicious smoothie. I have tried other Greek yogurts and this one is #1. LOVE!
People want to believe Greek yogurt is health, especially if it says low fat. Sorry folks but this is hopefully the least healthy product in your fridge (like scary unhealthy) with 29 grams of sugar i has nearly twice as much sugar as a snickers bar (15 grams) and  not far from a regular coke (39 grams)  the only difference is people expect this to be healthy. Dissapointing
Karen M.
Garland , TX
Foodie Expert
My kids love this yogurt, especially my 1 year old! They think it's a special treat when they get it for breakfast. It's thick, creamy, and, sweet- everything I look for in a Greek yogurt. We like to layer it with fresh berries and crunchy granola.
Samantha B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of greek yogurt. It tastes just like fresh vanilla and is not pricey. I have only been able to get them in the tub. I wish they offered them in single servings.
Jessica H.
I love this Greek yogurt. It is really nice and creamy Greek yogurt. I love to use this in my over night oats or just eating it with berries.
Mandy B.
Pell City, AL
I’ve tried many kinds of yogurt, but this one is by far a favorite for our family! Tastes amazing AND it’s nutritious!
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Foodie Expert
Which other flavors are they coming out with?