GroceryDairyCabot
Farmhouse Reserve Aged Cheddar Cheese

Cabot Farmhouse Reserve Aged Cheddar Cheese

by Cabot

Cabot® Aged Cheddar Cheese Premium Farmhouse Reserve.
Bold & creamy.
Extra sharp with a bite!
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Farmers' legacy collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cabot Farmhouse Reserve Aged Cheddar Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love Cabot cheese! All of their cheddar cheeses are naturally lactose free! It is the only block cheese I can eat. I wish they made shredded too. I have tried several of their cheddars and this one is one of the best! The aging really brings out the flavor.
Olivia T.
Burlington, VT
I will always be loyal to Cabot. Cabot is the best cheese ever no contest. It honestly wouldn’t matter how much it costs I will always buy Cabot. Farmhouse is a crowd pleaser and so unique
Elysia P.
Killingworth , CT
I love cheese! Cabot is the best and the reserved cheddar is so perfect and sharp!
Elizabeth M.
Northwood, NH
When you find a good cheese you know you have found a good one. The flavors on this are just amazing. Every week I buy more
Julia B.
Williamsburg, MA
First of all, Cabot is my favorite cheese brand. Second of all, their farmhouse reserve aged cheddar cheese is the best.
Neesha P.
Brandon, FL
The best aged cheese. I'm not a fan of cheddar or any others. Prefer aged cheese. This brand is good and very affordable
Brie G.
This is good stuff to grate and put in dishes or on top of them. I also eat a small chunk of this with grapes. It is a great accompaniment to fruit. Its usually affordable and has a nice flavor. I don't get this often but I do on occasion and will in the future.
Nicole C.
Pflugerville, TX
As someone who has difficulty with lactose, I absolutely love that there is a brand that has naturally lactose-free cheeses! They're so affordable and so delicious - they are one of my go-to snacks!
Emily L.
Lufkin, TX
Cabot makes fantastic cheeses! I love a good sharp cheddar, so this makes my heart happy! Makes for the best cheese tray ever!
Neith J.
This is the favorite bar cheese of my three cheese-addicted teenagers! Familiar cheddar but a little bit sharper than the norm... and easy to find!

Looking for your answer?