Cabot Farmhouse Reserve Aged Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Monise D.

BY CABOT

Cabot® Aged Cheddar Cheese Premium Farmhouse Reserve.
Bold & creamy.
Extra sharp with a bite!
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Farmers' legacy collection. see more...

Steve M.
Essex Jct, VT
Oh, Cabot. The legendary VT and NY cheese brand. This stuff is mind-blowingly delicious. Tastes sharp, creamy and nutty all at the same time. My only qualm is that it's way too expensive. I'd eat this all the tike if it was cheaper! That being said, I have expensive tastes and would recommend to others.
Amber S.
Columbia
My go-to cheese for appetizers. Pair with Pink Lady Apple, Sourdough bread, and a cool glass of prosecco for an all around crowd pleaser. Sharp and slightly sweet, the balance for the price is unmatched for grocery store cheese.  Cabot Farmhouse Reserve Aged Cheddar Cheese
Amy M.
This is my family's go-to cheese. It's great in a grilled cheese sandwich, in a mac and cheese dish, or just sliced on crackers with some jam. I'm definitely a fan of very sharp cheese however, so this may not be for you if you are into milder cheeses.
Galen B.
Philadelphia
I tried this when the company I worked for used it for donor gatherings. It is so flavorful and savory it practically makes my mouth water. My love of cheddar cheese knows no bounds!
Samantha C.
This cheese... so delicious! Super strong, sharp flavor that I love! I especially like to pair them with red grapes for a snack. For a while the packages were coming with coupons on them which was pretty cool. They aren't full 8 oz packages, but this collection is so good that it doesn't even matter. If you're planning on doing a cheese course for a party or using it in any kind of platter you will not be disappointed by choosing the Farmhouse Reserve!
Brie G.
This is good stuff to grate and put in dishes or on top of them. I also eat a small chunk of this with grapes. It is a great accompaniment to fruit. Its usually affordable and has a nice flavor. I don't get this often but I do on occasion and will in the future.
Connie C.
Light and creamy with just the perfect aged cheddar punch.  I use a marble cheese board with a wire cutter and this cheese sliced perfectly every time. It pairs nicely with salami or prosciutto on crackers and even sliced thin on cucumber.  I wish more stores carried it, when you find it grab a few blocks!
Kayla D.
Antioch, TN
This is very flavorful full bodied sharp cheese, I like to service this with a salty cracker and also goes very well with white wine. I also use this cheese a lot when I make mac and cheese.  This is a brand of cheese that is always in my fridge what girl doesn't want a wine and cheese night.
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love Cabot cheese! All of their cheddar cheeses are naturally lactose free! It is the only block cheese I can eat. I wish they made shredded too. I have tried several of their cheddars and this one is one of the best! The aging really brings out the flavor.
Irina M.
The taste of Cabot Aged Cheese is unbelievable: strong, flavorful, perfect for a sandwich, max&cheese or as a snack alone!

Usually pricier than other kinds but so much better. I find myself buying this kind a lot.