Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese

by Cabot

#18 in Cheese

Cabot™ Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Premium naturally aged.

Walmart they sale it for a low price people buy it a lot all the time
Where can you find this brand of cheese?? I've never seen it in my local stores. And is it really naturally lactose free (read in a review)?
Start your review of Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese!
Nashville , TN
I’m very picky when it comes to cheese. I like cheese that taste more natural, without all the preservatives flavoring.
Mount Tremper , NY
The only cheese I eat in addition to local and gourmet cheeses. Cabot has the best quality for the price in my opinion.
St Petersburg, FL
This extra sharp cheddar is amazing. Whether grated on your favorite dish it melted into a dip it has an amazing taste
Stamford
Sharp cheddar just like the kind you’d find in Vermont! Great prices too!! One con is that it doesn’t come pre sliced
Marblehead, MA
So good! Love cabot sharp and extra sharp! Affordable good cheese. Perfect for crackers, on top of a salad etc love!
Elmsford, NY
A must for a wine and cheese night. Cut up some pears and grab some prosciutto and you’re ready for a girls night in!
This cheese is great for burgers and snack with crackers and pepperoni. Have bought many times and will continue to.
Naples, FL
Hands down mine and my fiancé's favorite cheese! Smooth, nutty and delicious! We have to remember to pace ourselves!
Mount Sherman
Delicious flavor and quality texture better than Kraft any day. I will grab any Cabot cheese over any Kraft cheese.
Moonachie
This product can be sliced and eaten with crackers.I does go on sale alot so it is affordable and not expensive