Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseCabot
Creamery Pepper Jack Cheese - 8oz

Cabot Creamery Pepper Jack Cheese - 8oz

by Cabot

Cabot™ Premium Natural Cheese Pepper Jack.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cabot Creamery Pepper Jack Cheese - 8oz!
Megan S.
Love this pepper jack, and it was great visiting the Cabot store and being able to sample it. It has a good amount of pepper flavor without being too spicy
Yissel M.
Woodbury, CT
Cabot Creamery Pepper Jack Cheese - 8oz uploaded by Yissel M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Best pepper jack cheese on the market. It subtle spice makes it a great add on to omelettes and it melt smoothly. We love it.
Antoinette E.
Midlothian, VA
I like the kick that this cheese has. Fresh in every bite. Worth a purchase and you too will love the taste
Leslie M.
This is a really good sharp cheese and is great to put in dips in the winter time. I usually use this around the holidays mostly. Sometimes I put it on skewers or toothpicks with olive and different Meats as appetizers. Really a great versatile cheese product!
Jessica P.
This is the best pepper jack cheese. It’s super affordable and easy to cut up into little chunks for my friends.
Susan A.
Cabot cheese is my favorite. They make especially good and spicey pepper Jack and habanero Jack cheese Their plain cheddar and extra aged cheddar are great too.
Jemima T.
Essex Jct, VT
This is a milder but still spicy pepper cheese. Cabot makes a superior product and this cheese is delicious.
Kristy L.
Somerville, MA
If you love cheese with spice, then this is the one for you. It's creamy and flavorful and the added peppers give it a nice little spiciness to go with crackers or just to eat on its own.
Kelsey C.
Oxford, ME
I add this to my pasta salads as well as with my pepperoni and wheat thins. Cant ever go wrong with pepper jack cheese
megan L.
Wilmington, NC
I like pepper jack cheese, so I’m always open to trying new brands. Cabot is pretty affordable, it tastes sharp and spicy. It is good for snacking, you do have to cut it up from the block.

Looking for your answer?