BY CABOT

Cabot™ Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Aged a minimum of 9 months.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England. see more...

Jamesa J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I bought this at Sam's Club after tasting a free sample and this cheese is great. Rich in flavor and tasty. It reminds me of a artisan white cheddar. I've bought this more than once and will continue to buy
Marlena S.
I love gourmet cheese and will spend any amount for decadent, artisan cheese. However, when I can't make it to a fromagerie, and must buy from the supermarket, Cabot is a very good option. The price is very wallet-friendly but the taste is really what's special. The classic sharp variety is my favorite. It has a nice texture-not too crumbly nor creamy and it melts nicely. The classic has a buttery taste with a little salty kick. The sharp is the same with just more bite.
Catherine R.
Very good for grocery store cheese. It has a nice, sharp flavor and is very creamy. It is great for cheese toast or grilled cheese sandwiches. I have even put it on a cheese board if I haven't been able to get to the cheese counter at Whole Foods.
Jannis L.
Philadelphia, PA
Cabot Vermont Cheddar is a great cheddar cheese any time. I buy it at the grocery, Giant or Walmart, and you can always count on it to be a fantastic sharp cheddar cheese. I find the price to be reasonable, and it never disappoints.
Ted H.
Washington
This is the old style classic vermont cheddar cheese I love and seek out at the store. The flavor is rich and consistant, just the way you want it to be every time.
Samantha M.
Lynchburg , VA
I'm partial to white cheddar cheeses. This cheddar is so good! It slices easily and has a sharp taste. We enjoy it with crackers or with buttered popcorn and wine for a movie night!
Amber R.
Mayo, FL
CABOT CHEESE HAS SOME OF THE BEST AFFORDABLE BLOCK CHEESES AVAILABLE. I BUY CABOT FAIRLY OFTEN, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S ON SALE. THE CHEESE MELTS PERFECTLY AND ITS GOT THE BEST CREAMINESS TO IT. THIS CHEESE IS MORE BOLD THAN OTHER BRANDS WHICH IS OKAY WITH ME BUT I DO HAVE TO BE CAREFUL USING IT IN CERTAIN RECIPES THAT DON'T BENEFIT FROM A STRONG CHEESE FLAVOR.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Classic sharp cheddar. Tastes great, you do not have to eat a ton because every bite has a whole lot of flavor. However I will have to say that does not typically stop me from eating a bunch of it...whoops. But it is a little more expensive than the store brand but it is worth it you are looking for a good quality cheddar.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
A juicy ground chuck burger deserves a great cheese and Cabot Classic Vermont Cheddar Cheese is the perfect addition to any burger really. lay it on thick and cover the top of the grill for a few minutes and what you get is deliciously melted cheese on the best burger you will ever have.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
LOVE this cheese. I enjoy the flavor and the bite. I haven't found a brand that suprases cabot in flavor that I can get easily locally (I mean who has time to find artisan cheese all the time?). I use this for mac and cheese, baking, cooking, and many other applications (tomato soup with cheddar YUM). Great taste and amazing quality.