BY CABOT

Cabot™ Colby Jack Premium Natural Cheese.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919. see more...

Danielle G.
Etters, PA
Cabot cheese is a Vermont-made treasure. It tastes fantastic and is made with milk local to the region. It's not owned by a mega multinational food conglomerate - it's owned and operated by real Vermont farmers. If you're ever up near Burlington, you can get their cheese at their factory stores sprinkled through the area.
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Love cabot cheese! My boyfriends brother works at cabot here in VT so we always get cheese for holidays and bdays! The colby jack is a staple in our house because we always eat cheese! Its a great tasting cheese for a super affordable price, so we will definitely continue buying this cheese!
Marissa P.
Watertown, NY
As far as cheese goes, Cabot is a good brand to get. It isn't my go-to brand but I don't complain about the brand by any means. Colby Jack is a softer cheese if you aren't already familiar. Cabot is a mid-price cheese so if you don't want to spend the extra money, this is a good choice.
Danielle R.
Cabot cheese is great if you like to keep cheese on hand in case of a "entertaining emergency". You can usually get this for 1.99 at a minimum, which is great. Then you can freeze it if needed.

Colby Jack is the best flavor because it has the best of two different cheeses!
Tiffany A.
I always buy Cabot cheese to use on New Years Eve for snacks. Its full of flavor and made of the best ingredients. Usually of you hunt into the Sunday newspaper or online you can find coupons to use in the grocery store. I highly recommend this brand before others.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
This is great cheese for when you have parties with crackers it's great for when you make baked macaroni and cheese shredded up for chili the prices are good I really only buy it when it's on sale at ShopRite this is a great brand I would recommend it to others
Mia P.
Lowell, MA
Everything Cabot is pretty good. I'm not sure how they do it. This colby jack has a good flavor, melts, well, and is a good addition to a variety of dishes. It can go on pizza, on top of salad, on a sandwich, with crackers, or even into a deluxe mac and cheese.
Jordan B.
N Attleboro, MA
Love the Colby jack cheese! Cabot is the only lactose free brand I know of, so I exclusively watch their cheese. It is a little more expensive than other cheese, but it's worth the price! It tastes the same as other cheeses. I would definitely recommend!
Erica R.
Stewartstown, PA
This is a great Colby jack block cheese, shreds nicely if you need to shred. We use this in quesedillas and other recipes. This is a great multipurpose cheese and Is a higher quality than some other block cheeses. Would buy this again and recommend.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
This is my favorite cheese to eat plain or with crackers. I put it on my sandwiches and since it's in block form, I can pick the size I want the slices to be. It's a smooth yet strong cheese flavor. I definitely recommend this type of cheese!