BY CABOT

Cabot™ Colby Jack Premium Natural Cheese.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Since 1919. see more...

Jennifer W.
Colby is by far one of my favorite types of cheese and Cabot is an amazing brand. My husband is a huge fan of this particular brand so a lot of the time when he will pick up my favorite cheese he will buy it from this brand knowing that it will be good quality. Great taste.
Ashlee W.
This is my favorite brand of block cheese at my local grocery store because it's not dry and crumbly and it's also pretty cheap. It tastes amazing and pairs well with the ranch wheat thins I eat it on.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
This is the only brand at my grocery store that sells Colby Jack cheese which is great because I have a recipe that calls for it and I know I can always rely on Cabot.  They are my favorite brand of block cheeses and come in a variety of flavors (mostly cheddars).  It is a high quality product and the price is very affordable.
Katy P.
dover plains
Colby Jack is my favorite cheese and I would eat it with everything if I could. I’ve never been a fan of the packaging of the cheese because once you open it you have to either use it all or put it in a separate bag but the cheese has amazing flavor and is soft enough to break but not soft enough to crumble. Perfect.
Sarah L.
Buffalo , NY
This was a great find! I have to eat dairy free and this cheese is naturally lactose free which means I can eat it and feel absolutely fine! Which is amazing because I love cheese. I use all the flavors to make queso, sandwiches, pizza and quesadillas with. If you can’t eat dairy free I recommend you try this you will not regret it!
Elizabeth Z.
Pottstown, PA
This is my favorite cheese! I always like to eat cheese and crackers as a snack. The cheese is the softest cheese I’ve ever ate and it has such a rich taste to it.
Shelby J.
its cheese and its delicious so theres really not much to say about it other than that. I think its definitely a good value for the quality of the cheese and the flavor is really on point. Cheese is cheese and cheese is good. 10/10 would buy again.
Lisa T.
Cabot cheese is far better than any other sandwich still cheese we have ever used. We buy ours at Sam’s club and save big! I always get the sharp cheddar and the Colby. I never even liked Colby cheese until trying Cabot’s Colby. It’s very good!
Lauren H.
Green Lane, PA
Great snack to pair with apples or crackers or even both! Nice smooth taste that is easy to eat! Love how easy it is to cut and you get a lot for your money! I get mine at the local grocery store! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Ava D.
West Hartford, CT
Straight up cannot live without this stuff. So good. Turned all my roommates onto it and now we’re all eating blocks of cheese as we binge on reality tv at night... ha. Deff a great snack and good option to have in the fridge so you always have something Incase friends stop by.