BY CABOT

Cabot® Sharp Extra Light Cheddar Cheese.

Since 1919.

Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.

75% less fat than cheddar cheese.

Fat reduced from 9g to 2.5g.

Calories reduced from 110 to 60.

45% less calories than regular cheddar cheese. see more...

Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
This is the perfect cheese for homemade Mac and cheese. It makes a great cheese sauce even when using gluten free flour to thicken the sauce. The sharpness is what sets this cheese apart from other traditional cheddars. It is worth the price.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Pretty much any Cabot cheese is delightful for slicing or cubing for snacks (LOVE FOR ROADTRIPS) so ... for every day, entertaing, etc. Unless something is really on sale...
Marley F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabot cheddar cheese is up there with one of the best brands out there. It's good to eat with crackers or snacks or even just by itself. I find that it cuts easily and while it is just a little bit on the more expensive side it is worth it. I would recommend.
Autumn G.
Atkinson, NH
Not only do I love cheese but I love Cabot cheese. It’s amazing how all of there cheeses are dairy free which is great for my family with two lactose intolerant members. We get awesome cheese for a great price and don’t even have to think twice about it
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
Cabot Cheddar's Extra Light Cheese is astounding and the flavor is decent without it being too overbearing. It is a decent pricing for my grocery stores around here but don't eat this cheese when it's warm or else it will not be as tasty as it can be.
Carisa W.
Phoenix, AZ
One of the best sharp cheddars I love to eat. When you want to indulge cut yourself a slice and a glass of wine. It's creamy but also has had those crunchy crystals that only the best sharp cheddar have. When you want a real cheese go with Cabot.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
I love making macaroni and cheese with their extra sharp cheese block. Cheese could never be considered healthy but we have to indulge ourselves every now and again. I purchase this in surplus when it is on sale because I will surely use it.
Katie J.
First, I love cheese. As a person from the north east I love cheese and apples. This is the perfect cheese for a cheese board with crackers and cheese and apples. This cheese is extra sour but sometimes that is just what you need.
JJ S.
Overall a good cheese to use if making something like a mac and cheese. Not a great cheese for a cheese board for example. Usually it's available at most grocery stores. Definitely a sharp cheese which I love.
Kristen H.
Charlotte, NC
This is our go to cheese block for weekend snacking. The sharp taste goes really well with a fresh crisp apple or simple enough for just a cracker. Cabot keeps the price low and always seems to have a promotion going on, making it great to stock up and always a have on hand.