BY CABOT

Cabot® Cheddar Cheese Everything Bagel.

Hand rubbed.

Bakery Inspired.

Since 1919.

Owned by our Farm Families in New York & New England. see more...

Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love Everything flavored bagels, and I really thought they couldn't get any better. That is, until I tried them with cheddar cheese melted on top too, thanks to Cabot's. These are chewy and delicious bagels that are both flavorful and fresh! I highly recommend them to all my fellow bagel lovers out there!
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
The friggin' best cheese in the world. Tried this at the Cabot store in Portland Maine and immediately bought a block (and ate it all within a few days). It is delicious cheddar covered in everything bagel spice and you can eat it on your own or put it on crackers. I wish I could find in in NJ!
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
This is Cabot's most unique Cheddar Cheese to date! It really does taste just like an everything bagel, and it tastes best on, you guessed it, an actual everything bagel! Great for a brunch or a snack, and I recommend spreading some on bagel chips! It makes a great party hors d'oeuvre!
Jordyn M.
Providence, RI
This is amazing cheddar cheese! I am lactose intolerant and LOVE That I can still eat Cabot cheddar. Cabot is one of my favorite cheese brans and the everything bagel flavor is great. I always buy a block when I see it in the stores. I love to support Cabot as a local Vermont company.
shelly m.
potsdam , ny
This stuff is pretty addicting. its hard for me to find but i thats okay cuz i can keep enjoying it when i do have it. its been a part of the holiday cheese platter for a while, and i always eat a bunch of it. kinda salty but still tasty, one of the only cheeses i can eat on its own.
Sara L.
Potsdam, NY
Oh he!! yeah! this stuff is delicious. I love cheese and I love everything bagels. WHAT IS NOT TO LOVE!? More cheese more often. Cut that reduced fat $/it out though. it tastes like plastic and it's not actually healthy for you. The whole "fat is bad for you' thing is a myth
Sharai J.
Belmar, NJ
What a unique flavor. Love this. Bought at wegmans and the price was very reasonable. This taste great and is gluten free which is a must. I really trust this brand and would buy again. Highly recommend if you are gluten free and looking for a great taste and healthy treat.
Danielle C.
Cabot took my love for everything bagels and amped it up with my love of cheese. It's like that knew what I wanted!! Fresh, flavorful, and light. Too with some cream cheese or throw some meat, lettuce, tomato and mayo in between and you have an awesome treat!!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
This cheese is so so good. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor. I thought it would be too overpowering, but I ended up really enjoying it. Goes great with a plain cracker or wheat thin. I would add it to any cheese tray for something a little different.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
You can't really go wrong with Cabot if you're looking for great cheddar and this is equally amazing! I love everything bagels, so I was interested to try this. Let me just say it exceeded all expectations. Please do yourself a favor and try this!
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
I love everything Cabot.. why have I never seen this before????? Where can I purchase this?!?!