BY CABOT

Cabot® Cheddar Cheese Everything Bagel.

Hand rubbed.

Bakery Inspired.

Since 1919.

Owned by our Farm Families in New York & New England. see more...

Jill R.
Bristol, CT
My most favorite cheese of all time. I visited the Cabot factory in Vermont this past fall and found this cheese and fell in love with it. I purchased 10 blocks of it for holidays gifts this year. It's simply everything. I love Cabot, love there core values, employees and everything about them!!
Sarah S.
Somerville, MA
I tried this cheese at the Cabot shop in Quechee, VT. I instantly fell in love and brought some home with me. It definitley mimics the taste of an everything bagel which offsets the creamy, sharp Cheddar that Cabot does so well. We put some out at a party and everyone raved about it! Now whenever we see some we pick some up.
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
I love all of Cabot's cheeses. I did a factory tour in Vermont which makes me like them even more. They cheese is delicious and the milk is sourced from many smaller dairy farms where the profits are shared amongs the farmers so not only does the cheese taste good but the sales support small farmers!
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
I love the cheese! I love to put it on my toast for breakfast, it's fun to add to sandwiches for lunch, or just eat it with some crackers as a snack. Has a great flavor and texture.
Ryan M.
Potsdam, NY
Best cheese ever! It's just like eating an everything bagel, except in cheese format. You probably don't even need crackers to go with it. Something I have bought on multiple occasions.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Meagan W.
Clarksville, TN
YUM! the two best flavors on the planet. i never wanted to eat anything else after i first tried this product and kept going back for more. definitely a great addition to sandwiches or just to snack on with crackers! i wish i had some right now. the best!
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love Everything flavored bagels, and I really thought they couldn't get any better. That is, until I tried them with cheddar cheese melted on top too, thanks to Cabot's. These are chewy and delicious bagels that are both flavorful and fresh! I highly recommend them to all my fellow bagel lovers out there!
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
This is Cabot's most unique Cheddar Cheese to date! It really does taste just like an everything bagel, and it tastes best on, you guessed it, an actual everything bagel! Great for a brunch or a snack, and I recommend spreading some on bagel chips! It makes a great party hors d'oeuvre!
Danielle C.
Cabot took my love for everything bagels and amped it up with my love of cheese. It's like that knew what I wanted!! Fresh, flavorful, and light. Too with some cream cheese or throw some meat, lettuce, tomato and mayo in between and you have an awesome treat!!
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
I love everything Cabot.. why have I never seen this before????? Where can I purchase this?!?!