Cabot Butter Unsalted - 4 CT

by Cabot

Cabot™ Unsalted Butter.
Since 1919.
Owned by our farm families in New York & New England.
Natural creamery.
4 quarters.
USDA.
US grade AA when graded.
Packed under inspection of the U.S. Dept of Agriculture.
Officially graded.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cabot Butter Unsalted - 4 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Jonathon S.
Brooklyn, NY
Cabot Butter Unsalted - 4 CT uploaded by Jonathon S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Cabot unsalted butter is a great addition to bread and pastries. I don’t know what it is but cabots has a fresh rich taste compared to other brands. I do not use cabots when baking since I use an Irish style butter because I prefer the results with my bake.
Courtney P.
Brooksville , FL
This butter is a little more expensive than the generic brand but it's worth it. Creamy and delicious this butter melts and tastes yummy!
Alicia M.
Honeoye Falls, NY
This is quality butter and I use it for my cooking and baking needs. I like the unsalted so I can have more control of how much salt is in my recipe.
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
I love this butter and use it in all of my baking! It is a great quality and definitely does impact the outcome! I wouldn't use anything else for entertaining!
molly K.
I love Cabot products! I live 20 mins away from one of their farms and I just can't get enough!
Anna N.
Columbia, SC
Cabot products from Vermont are an all-around win! Everyone should have unsalted butter in their fridge, especially this kind!
Monise D.
McDonough, GA
Very good for baking. If you're going to use this for savory dishes you'll definitely have to add your own salt! It's more expensive than the store brand, but you get what you pay for!
Stephanie F.
This butter from is wonderful to cook with. However for the price point I usually only buy it every once in awhile. Especially around the holidays.
Diksha R.
Good quality butter. Loved it for pastery cooking. Love the texture. Will definitely buy again.
Lilah W.
I have baked with this butter with good results. I made baklava which was delicious. I wouldn't recommend it for toast because it's kind of bland without salt, but it is very good for baking. My usual grocery story doesn't carry it, so I only buy it when I shop at Publix.

Looking for your answer?