Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseCabot
Aged Cheddar Cheese Seriously Sharp

Cabot Aged Cheddar Cheese Seriously Sharp

by Cabot

Cabot™ Naturally Aged Seriously Sharp Premium Cheddar Cheese.
Owned by our farm Families in New York & New England.
Since 1919.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cabot Aged Cheddar Cheese Seriously Sharp!
Fernandina, FL
Now let's talk about my favorite cheese in the world! If you open my fridge at any given day any given time, you will find at least 3 packs of the Cabot Seriously Sharp cheese. My husband and I buy this cheese every single week! This might be the best tasting cheese I've ever had! We use it in tacos, nachos, grilled cheese, salads, sandwiches or simply by itself. I would definitely recommend this cheese to anyone who loves cheese!
Wow, this cheese is amazing. Probably the sharpest Cheddar you can find at the grocery store. Pro tip: add it to your bloody Mary as a garnish and make your life 100x better.
Oldtown
Wonderful creamy and delicious to a fault. Good for Mac and cheese with a pinch of cayenne. Yummy. Buy it at my local Martins
Love this cheese, it truly is "seriously sharp" with a nice unique flavor. It compares to other pricier "gourmet" cheeses from other brands, and the best part is that my local grocery store always has it on sale for two dollars a bar, what a steal! Everyone that tries it always says that it's a great cheddar and can't believe it's so inexpensive. Great snack.
Rutland, MA
Delicious! Awesome taste and consistency! Just wish it came shredded! So good on pretty much everything
Columbiana, OH
Cheddar is probably my favorite cheese of all, and this is a nice sharp one. I prefer white cheddar, but I buy this one fairly often.
Alpharetta, GA
This stuff is amazing. I craved it all the time and I love to crumble it into guacamole with chips. It is do delicious.
Fort Myers, FL
The family favorite in cheese. Cabot Aged Seriously Sharp cheddar is also great for company. We eat it with crackers and also cook with it. It's a great nacho topper too. It's the best tasting cheddar you can buy.
Palm bay, Fl
My favorite cheese for snacking with crackers. Great taste! The best sharp cheddar I've ever had.
New York, New York
This. is. so. good! This is my all time favorite and go-to brand of cheddar! Yes, it's more expensive, but it's so so worth it. The flavor really is seriously sharp, but it's still sweet and smokey. Everything you could ask for. I shred it over bowtie pasta and fresh marina, then bake in the oven until the cheese goldens. It's delicious.

Looking for your answer?