BY CABOT

Cabot™ Naturally Aged Seriously Sharp Premium Cheddar Cheese.
Owned by our farm Families in New York & New England.
Since 1919. see more...

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is the best tasting, sharpest cheese I have been able to find outside of a specialty cheese shop. The first time I tried this I decided I was never going back to the other brands of extra sharp cheddar because they taste like regular cheddar. There is nothing extra sharp about any of the other Cheddar's I've tried. Seriously, nothing compares to this seriously sharp cheddar. I use this cheese for everything.
Aryn L.
Love this cheese, it truly is "seriously sharp" with a nice unique flavor. It compares to other pricier "gourmet" cheeses from other brands, and the best part is that my local grocery store always has it on sale for two dollars a bar, what a steal! Everyone that tries it always says that it's a great cheddar and can't believe it's so inexpensive. Great snack.
Elizabeth D.
My husband and I absolutely love this cheese, so much so that we buy it by the two pound block at Sam's. We've visited Vermont, where this cheese is made, and got to try some other specialty cheese from Cabot that were out of this world. Cabot is one of the few commercial creameries that we like to purchase cheese from, otherwise we look for boutique cheeses from local creameries, preferably non pasteurized.
Krystle G.
A delightful, yet potent cheese.  We purchased this to eat with my in-laws who are from Scotland and they loved it. I was shocked to find such a robust cheese so easily accessible (I got mine from Walmart). The block itself was small, but for the taste, I believe the price was affordable. I recommend and will purchase again.
Heather H.
Chester, VA
My husband asks for this cheese by name. First purchased at our local Sams Club. we slice it thin for sandwiches or shred it for our scrambled eggs. It is such a wonderfully sharp cheese and will remain a staple in our fridge!  I have yet to look for it at any other locations because we enjoy buying it in bulk.
Rory A.
This cheese is so good. I usually eat organic and non-GMO foods and this product is pretty healthy in my opinion rather than kraft or other brands. The taste is very delicious too and it melts pretty well if you use it on pizza or pasta. Great brand, I buy this all the time.
Seanain G.
Waymart
This cheese has incredible flavor.  It's perfect for cheese & crackers and soppressata because soppressata is a bit hotter than pepperoni.  I used to use this cheese (in the yellow version) for perogies. Unfortunately, I can't find it anymore.
kAy h.
ithaca
As someone that is lactose intolerant and loves cheese this brand has to offer Great chess! I am a repeating customer for years now. for the best price I recommend buying this cheese at target. For being a lactose free cheese it taste just like regular cheese.
Emma O.
Independence, OH
This cheese is perfect for someone who loves the kick of extra sharp cheese. For snacking they go great with crackers, or even by themselves. I make sure to always have some on hand in the fridge as I always find myself wanting some. Super good and strong!
Chasidy G.
Greenville, SC
This cheese is insane! I love a good sharp cheese so I was drawn to the "seriously sharp" label and it certainly satisfied. I cut it up and ate them with crackers and olives but let's be honest....sometimes I didn't use crackers...or olives! Must try!