BY CABOODLES

Girl On The Go Cosmetics Case - The one that started it all! The original, iconic Caboodle still features a spacious interior, removable accessory tray and a flip lid mirror. - Girl On The Go Cosmetics Case see more...

Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
I had one of these when I was a young girl! I loved it and it made me feel like I was a makeup pro when I opened up my box and showed my friends. As an adult now though I wouldn't buy one. It's easy to use but I have a lot of products and it wouldn't all fit in here and it's likely to crack with the way I roughly handle things
Savannah W.
I have owned my caboodles makeup case for 15+ years and the clip on the front finally broke so I had to go buy another. I was actually excited because this time I purchased purple! I love that they are plastic making them easy to wipe clean when makeup gets in the case. It ha a handle for carrying around, a mirror inside and a great price!
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Growing up, I was all about Caboodles. They came in fun colors, had tons of storage space, were very durable. In later years, I even used them to store non-makeup items. I recommend them for today's young makeup lovers, and those who are young at heart.
Cindy M.
Inglewood, CA
Had one when I was in middles school and was able to get one now in my late 20s .. The memories !! I love how it holds all my makeup and easy to carry anywhere I go.. It's simple and I love it !! Wish they made them in blue!!
Jessica K.
I love how much it can hold. Always saw the other girls using these so I had to try. I like it for what you can get out of it. It's just storage but I dislike it at the same time.
Karin L.
West Covina, CA
I bought this case to my daughter for her make up !! she love it !!!its easer for her to find all her make up and brushes !
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
Very durable I still I have mine since they first came out though they don't make them like they used to with all the funky colors and not as big it's a must if u love makeup
Jessica K.
How much do you usually get yours for?