Caboodles Sassy Cosmetics Container uploaded by Crystal A.Caboodles Sassy Cosmetics Container uploaded by Crystal A.Caboodles Sassy Cosmetics Container uploaded by Crystal A.

BY CABOODLES

Caboodles® Sassy Faux Leather Container.
[A case of identity]™. see more...

Crystal A.
It's a great makeup bag, I love not fumbling around for my make up because everything has a place but because of its depth I got a couple other knick knacks to organize inside because I wanted to eliminate all forms of fumbling. It is very durable and probably will last another two or three years before I'll have to replace it so a good buy.
Ree P.
I love this bag but upgraded to the bigger caboodle bag this one didn't have enough storage for all of my makeup but it does have cute little pockets inside so you can separate makeup brushes lipsticks or even blushes i love this bag its so cute♡
Naiyurima G.
This make up bag is perfect! I have my make up in order and i can make up in anywhere. i recommend
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
I currently have my makeup in this and it is very pretty and sturdy and doesn't feel cheap