BY CABOODLES

The caboodles pro cosmetic case is large enough to accommodate all your makeup accessories. With 4 trays and a large central compartment, the case is ideal for organizing your beauty essentials. This caboodles makeup case has a lock and key to keep your cosmetics safe. It has a sturdy handle for easy portability. This travel cosmetics case has a sturdy metal construction. You can wipe it clean with damp cloth for easy maintenance. see more...

• has anyone found that after a year their handle breaks off?! this...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Janelle T.
Decatur, GA
I love this case!!!! All of my makeup and brushes fit, also it's extremely easy to carry. It locks so any unwanted guest will not be able to steal. I purchased it at Target for $29.89. My other case did not lock nor was it big enough. I love it!!! I will have to buy another one for both of my sisters.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
This has changed my makeup storage game however as my collection slowly but surely grows I'm looking to possibly invest in another.  It is very spacious and can hold a lot of stuff but I am finding that I need even more room now but would love to purchase another!  I just need to keep it more organized because right now its a hot mess which is why I am not sharing a picture of it.
Deborah B.
RICHMOND, IN
This case is so incredibly spacious! Mine came with keys as well. I use this thing on a daily basis for all of my makeup needs. I got mine from Meijer and think it was definitely a great value and an even better investment. Thank you so much!!
Skye T.
The. Most. Amazing. Makeup. Case!
I have so much makeup and several train cases. Some much more expensive than this and this case is my favorite! My essentials all fit in here and it's perfect for travel.
For the price, you cannot beat it!
Katie K.
Glen Gardner
I think I don't exactly remember I've gone thru two of these in 10 years. They last like nobody's biz I know I pack them to the rim always reinventing my makeup game. I think I need a bigger one or not carry everything with me. Lol I can't help it. Very durable always issue I want a bigger size which isn't an issue. You won't regret it!
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
I am in love with this little beauty! Storage galore, almost every beauty product I own fits nicely ( almost...because I have way to much. ) there's ampul room for my make up brushes to my bronzer. It's sturdy and durable...I love that I can grab it and go at any given moment! Must buy!
Jessica G.
San Diego, CA
Loved my caboodle! It fits so much stuff and keeps me well organized! The material in is great and sturdy! Totally worth the price! And you can even get a name plate for 2.50 just sending in your form to the caboodle company! So great
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
Love this organization for my make up !it fits all my make up but I just bought some new make up and there isn't anymore room loll im buying another!!! ❤
Lisa A.
I love this! Very organized and lots of room. I am very pleased with the durability of the case and still lightweight.
Shannon B.
Kokomo, IN
Best makeup case ive ever had, due to the amount of makeup i own the drawers could be more sturdy ,over all great.
Hannah H.
Auburn, AL
has anyone found that after a year their handle breaks off?! this has happened to three of mine now!