Caboodles Primped & Polished Makeup Case uploaded by Kaydee R.Caboodles Primped & Polished Makeup Case uploaded by Kaydee R.

BY CABOODLES

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Primped & Polished Makeup Case - Great case by Caboodles for all the little compartments to keep all of your makeup needed close at hand. Dimensions: 10.2" high x 14" wide x 9" deep Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Patricia R.
I have been searching for a makeup case such as this one. Looks fairly large and has compartments inside for easy organization with the smaller items such as lipstick.

I have so putting this on my wish list for not only do I want it but having as much makeup as I have it's going to take being organized.
Danielle B.
Norridge , IL
I absolutely love these caboodles! they are so durable they pretty much can withstand anything, I use mine for travel I put all of my bathroom stuff in my one box and I never have to worry about it leaking getting smushed something being set on top of it or breaking, I just boom pick it up and know everything for a hotel stay is in my box I have everything in my box ex) travel sizes of Face Wash shampoo conditioner body wash deodorant contact solution my contacts full sizes toothpaste I mean you kind of get the hint I absolutely love this box
Kaydee R.
I used to have 4 baskets of makeup under my sink. My friend suggested I get a Makeup Kit and it has changed my life. It instantly free's up so much space and I can easily find everything I need all in one place.
Layla M.
Love this caboodle for traveling. None of my products get damaged because it's a hard case. I bought this one from Walmart around Christmas time. And I'm just very pleased with this caboodle and it hasn't broken on me or disappointed me yet. I would recommend this. It holds quite a bit of makeup too.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
It's really amazing box and i like it a lot. It's a little pricey bit if you want to keep your makeup safe it's worth it
alei a.
I love the product I would like to try it soon it looks beautiful the makeup world is beautiful would try this

back