Caboodles On-The-Go-Girl Swag

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! The Caboodles on-the-go-girl swag offers plenty of space for your favorite cosmetics. It has multiple compartments so you can keep items neatly organized. This Caboodles makeup case has a convenient flip-up mirror that makes it easy to touch up your makeup, no matter where you are. Its travel size makes it the perfet on-the-go case.

What is the best type of travel bag for your makeup
Start your review of Caboodles On-The-Go-Girl Swag!
Shafer, MN
Purchased at: Target
I was seriously so pumped when I saw they still made these. Throwback to growing up and it is so easy to use. I love my caboodle. It stores my tons of makeup easily and is easy to clean when needed.
Lee, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
I live for my caboodles, ESPECIALLY the old school 90s ones I still have! I’m not happy with this one. The clasp broke within a week. Not at all like my treasured caboodles of yore. Step up the game!
Peoria, AZ
Love the throw back caboodle. But still nothing compares. Got mine from UO and use it for traveling. Holds all my makeup and jewelry and accessories for any trip. All perfectly contained and organized.
Peoria, AZ
This just makes my inner child happy. I keep all of my nail products organized and in one of these and it makes it easy for me to know I have everything I need to do my nails no matter where I am.
Bellevue , WA
The best thing for traveling. Fits everything I need and has lots of storage. They are so cute and handy. I will continue to use this. Comes in so many cute colors and prints it’s hard to choose!
After buying this cute little case, I soon discovered that I outgrew it with too much make up so I ended up giving it to my granddaughter! She loves it and still enjoys it to this day, but my make up is scattered everywhere! Takes up too much counter and cabinet space!
Raymond, NH
I love this product! I’ve had mine since I was a teenager I have dry skin type [email protected] oily more colors would be nice to improve. I doesn’t compare it’s the best yes I bought one for my daughter
Hendersonville, TN
i love my caboodle! i love to keep all my hair stuff in it as well as all my lippies! perfect for organizing almost anything! i know an artist who uses it to store paints and brushes. i would totally buy again!
Cahokia
I've had the same one since I was 15 but I also have 5 more for my large collection of makeup and  it has great storage and its easy to store and just pick up for when your traveling.
Ocala, FL
I love these things and always have ! As a kid I remember my mom and older cousins all had one and now I have and I love it so much !!! And it takes me back to the 90s which I love even more !