Caboodles Crystal Clear Two-Tower Tray

by Caboodles

Keep your cosmetics and makeup accessories neatly organized in the caboodles clear organizer tray. It has compartments in different sizes to hold small items such as eye shadow, cotton balls, eye liner, lipstick and more. You can also keep brushes of various sizes in its raised compartments for easy access. This clear makeup organizer is made of sturdy acrylic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caboodles Crystal Clear Two-Tower Tray!
Easley , SC
These are prefect to sit in shelves or on top of vanity. Nice little compartments to hold just what I need in arms reach.
Minot Afb, ND
Purchased at: ULTA
Easy to organize products that I use on the daily. Love that it is clear and also it is easy to clean. Also is affordable
Quanah, TX
Seriously worth the price. $15 isn't exactly "expensive" but it is to some. This is perfect for organizing your makeup!
Tempe, AZ
I love these trays. I use them on my vanity. It’s a great way to organize my makeup plus you can’t beat the price.
Rothsay, MN
Works great to hold all my makeup. It’s clear so you can see where everything is at . Seems to be holding up well.
De Forest, WI
I love all the organizers caboodles makes to organize my makeup but I wish it could hold more makeup in less space
Chicago
Holds a lot of my makeup and is very sturdy! Keeps everything organized, some compartments could be bigger though
Medford, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love makeup organization trays they help me know where all my makeups are. Also it’s made of good quality.
Las Vegas , NV
It’s nice but for me it’s really small takes so much space for the quantity of products you can fit
California
I like this tray but I had to give it to my daughter cause it just doesn’t hold enough makeup.

Looking for your answer?