Caboodles Crystal Clear Two-Tower Tray

by Caboodles

Keep your cosmetics and makeup accessories neatly organized in the caboodles clear organizer tray. It has compartments in different sizes to hold small items such as eye shadow, cotton balls, eye liner, lipstick and more. You can also keep brushes of various sizes in its raised compartments for easy access. This clear makeup organizer is made of sturdy acrylic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caboodles Crystal Clear Two-Tower Tray!
Great organizer with lots of space for makeup. It is very sturdy and easy to use. It is normally around $20 but I was able to find one one sale. This is better quality than some other acrylic organizers and uses a thick plastic to help last a long time.
Caboodles Crystal Clear Two-Tower Tray uploaded by Carol A.
I am recently getting into makeup storage and by far this is one of my favorite storage containers. There are so many compartments and they're several different shaped compartments to hold a variety of makeup products. This product is great if you have limited space and you want to store a variety of different products. You can get all your favorite makeup products on this one tray. I call this "my face of the week" makeup tray. Sunday evening I like to pull out products that I want to use for the upcoming week and all the products fit perfectly in this organizer. Oftentimes I even have room to spare!!! Great price $9.99 at Target!!!
Caboodles Crystal Clear Two-Tower Tray uploaded by Amara T.
It's perfect for what I needed it for. Wish it had more compartments tailored for certain "AM" routines rather than a few oddly placed ones. But like I said it's helping my morning routine.
Once the product get dirty, it looks dingy. hard to clean by hand in the crevices of the corners.. will try washing it in the dishwasher, that may do the trick.
Glenmora , LA
Nice setting out on my vanity, love the clear design cause you can see the products you have out. Nice way to display your prettier high end packaged products!
Covington, LA
Very useful and sturdy cosmetics organizer tray. Nice decent size with a good variety of tray sizes. Can be used for various products shapes and sizes.
Bremerton , WA
Love the tray it makes it very easy to find what I’m looking for. It also helps me keep makeup organized! It can be expensive but it is worth it!
Well known brand but lacking true quality. I mean it does the job and intended but for me it just wasn't the right product choice
Easley, SC
I love this tray for storing my lipsticks and skin care. It looks very pretty on my makeup counter and it’s very affordable!
Matthews, IN
I like this caboodles organizer where I have all my favorite products at my fingertips. Great option for counter top storage

Looking for your answer?