Caboodles Crystal Clear Two-Tower Tray uploaded by Amara T.Caboodles Crystal Clear Two-Tower Tray uploaded by Carol A.Caboodles Crystal Clear Two-Tower Tray uploaded by Savannah L.

BY CABOODLES

Keep your cosmetics and makeup accessories neatly organized in the caboodles clear organizer tray. It has compartments in different sizes to hold small items such as eye shadow, cotton balls, eye liner, lipstick and more. You can also keep brushes of various sizes in its raised compartments for easy access. This clear makeup organizer is made of sturdy acrylic. see more...

Carol A.
I am recently getting into makeup storage and by far this is one of my favorite storage containers. There are so many compartments and they're several different shaped compartments to hold a variety of makeup products. This product is great if you have limited space and you want to store a variety of different products. You can get all your favorite makeup products on this one tray. I call this "my face of the week" makeup tray. Sunday evening I like to pull out products that I want to use for the upcoming week and all the products fit perfectly in this organizer. Oftentimes I even have room to spare!!! Great price $9.99 at Target!!!
Amara T.
It's perfect for what I needed it for. Wish it had more compartments tailored for certain "AM" routines rather than a few oddly placed ones. But like I said it's helping my morning routine.
Jillian A.
Once the product get dirty, it looks dingy. hard to clean by hand in the crevices of the corners.. will try washing it in the dishwasher, that may do the trick.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Very useful and sturdy cosmetics organizer tray. Nice decent size with a good variety of tray sizes. Can be used for various products shapes and sizes.
Reagan C.
Quanah, TX
Seriously worth the price. $15 isn't exactly "expensive" but it is to some. This is perfect for organizing your makeup!

Amazon