BY CABOODLES

Keep your favorite cosmetics neat and organized with this organizer by caboodles. It is clear, making it easy to locate your favorite brands and accessories. Sectioned areas make it easy to arrange your items. see more...

Buy on Amazon
sal s.
San Ysidro , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
There's not really much tp say anout this but i like that it isnt crazy expensive and gets tge job done just the same. Wont brake on you super easy and i just live it. Plus the little lidded compartment is good for cotton balls.
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this organizer. It allows me easy access to my products, but keeps them organized so that they’re not sporadically sitting on my dresser. It does what it is supposed to and is reasonably priced.
Wanderlust W.
Millington, TN
Love my caboodles organizer...an original in organization needs...can't beat it...I'd definitely recommend this for it's high quality materials and handy compartments...will be buying more for bathroom cabinets!
Staisy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This helps me keep small pieces in an organized space. I like to keep q-tips in one of the squares. Scratches a bit easy so that’s why it’s 4-stars. But other than that it’s great
Karen H.
Gardena, CA
This is the perfect make up organizer to have at your make up table. it doesn't take up much space and its essential for a lot of your cosmetics
Regan C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this for my bathroom. It keeps all of my brushes organized. I like that it is clear, and it is very easy to clean.
Ashley t.
Lake Charles, LA
I love mine it makes my vanity look put together and neat.... It holds a lot more than i thought it would have..
Huda Q.
Middle Vlg, NY
I am obsessed with organizing my makeup and this comes in so handy to keep thing together and organized
Victoria W.
this organizer is perfect for storing cosmetics! perfect for everyday storage of makeup products
Missy H.
Purchased at: eBay
Neat and clean. Keeps your stuff organized and at easy reach. Easy to clean if it gets messy.
Vanessa A.
Does this hold small palettes?
Hillary H.
How well does this work? Do you find it to small or not enough sections?