Caboodles Cosmetic Bag - Black

by Caboodles

Find accessory bags at Target.com! The caboodles cosmetic bag in black will keep you organized when youre on the go. rugged and stylish, this bag has a durable polyester shell that is waterproof and easy to clean. this roomy tote features double handles, a double zipper, 3 see-through mesh zip pockets, a hanging hook, wide elastic bands for holding brushes and bottles in place, and a dotted lining that makes it easy to see everything in the bag. youll know exactly where everything is when you need it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caboodles Cosmetic Bag - Black!
Santa Fe
Spacious and durable, easy to clean, even with lipsticks, nearly waterproof and super adorable, love this brand and my bag
Vestavia Hls, AL
I wish it was a little bigger because I have a lot of make up! But it’s really great and keeps my stuff organized!
Longs, SC
This is great for travel basics but I can’t fit all my makeup in it. It is well constructed and was a good value.
Twin Falls
Love the organization of this bag. Love the dark color and use is every day. Great for travel. I have fair skin.
Breckenridge , TX
I love the space this cosmetic bag has and it's super cute and sleek. I definitely will be purchasing again soon
1,024 reviews
This is my travel makeup bag I love it fits all I need on the go. I recommend it. It’s spacious and organized.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
Love this travel bag. I keep it in my car ready to go when I need it. Holds almost everything I could need.
Fruitland Park
Love my make up bags and the extra room and easy access to all my stuff and the cleanliness and cuteness
Ware Shoals
Held up well. Easily cleaned. Time to get a new one it has gotten a little old but I have enjoyed it
Gastonia, NC
I got my first caboodle bag at five years old and I’ve never looked back. I use this bag every day.

Looking for your answer?