BY CABOODLES

Find accessory bags at Target.com! The caboodles cosmetic bag in black will keep you organized when youre on the go. rugged and stylish, this bag has a durable polyester shell that is waterproof and easy to clean. this roomy tote features double handles, a double zipper, 3 see-through mesh zip pockets, a hanging hook, wide elastic bands for holding brushes and bottles in place, and a dotted lining that makes it easy to see everything in the bag. youll know exactly where everything is when you need it. see more...

Skye T.
I take this case with me anytime I fly. It perfectly fits everything I need and has many compartments as well as two removable see through plastic bags. For around $15, this is the best bag you can buy. If you are only going to have one cosmetic bag, you want this one!
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
This Caboodles bag was a gift because I travel and own so much makeup. It carries all of my necessities! I even put a small clear cosmetic case in to carry my brushes and beauty blender and it fits perfectly.