BY CABOODLES

Find accessory bags at Target.com! The caboodles cosmetic bag in black will keep you organized when youre on the go. rugged and stylish, this bag has a durable polyester shell that is waterproof and easy to clean. this roomy tote features double handles, a double zipper, 3 see-through mesh zip pockets, a hanging hook, wide elastic bands for holding brushes and bottles in place, and a dotted lining that makes it easy to see everything in the bag. youll know exactly where everything is when you need it. see more...

Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
This Caboodles bag was a gift because I travel and own so much makeup. It carries all of my necessities! I even put a small clear cosmetic case in to carry my brushes and beauty blender and it fits perfectly.
Skye T.
Skye T.
I take this case with me anytime I fly. It perfectly fits everything I need and has many compartments as well as two removable see through plastic bags. For around $15, this is the best bag you can buy. If you are only going to have one cosmetic bag, you want this one!