BY CABOODLES CARRIERS

This set keeps you organized. Carry-all bag neatly holds all components of set. Faux leather. Dimensions for carry-all bag: 11.75® L x 8.5® W x 8.5® H. Contains: Clear zippered carry-all bag. Large upright bag. Clear half-moon zippered bag. Tubular bag. 4 makeup brushes/applicator tools. see more...

• "The little pouches are very well made and strong." in 1 review
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
I havent used this bages but i thinks they are gorgeous. I can used one for Ma makeup , the medium one for my personal things and the last one for my pencils . They are nice    Caboodles Carriers Glamour Guru 'IT' Bag 8 Pieces
Megan T.
salisbury , MD
Dont have this exact same one but I have loved it since I've had it. Now that im upgrading and adding to my makeup collection though, im gonna need to upgrade to a bigger bag too. This one will probably be my travel bag.
Allison N.
Dover, PA
This is the best makeup organizer i have had, in a while! I use it to store all of my makeup. It's super convenient for going away for the weekend, or what have you. I recently picked mine up at T.J. Maxx, and i couldn't be happier with it! Def. would buy if/when more colors/designs come out!
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
I bought this set specifically for the college dorm room lifestyle. It helped me organize my hair tools, hair products, makeup, etc. It's also great for travel. I'd use this to bring my stuff on visits home. The packaging makes it easy to keep clean and see where my stuff is. It was also fairly cheap, around $20.00!
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
I think this product would be perfect for organizing my make up I have not tried one before but I'm going to go and try one
Out now! Thanks for the feedback everyone!
Christian Marie D.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Caboodles!!! I use one of my bags to organize all my hair products, and one for makeup! It's so perfect for when I don't feel like lugging my Zuca bag around. They're roomy, many capartments! You can't go wrong!!
Amarilys E.
Brooklyn, NY
I have own this set for about a year and a half. They are all still like new. The little pouches are very well made and strong. I love using it for travelling. Would recommend.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield , ME
You can never have enough of these! I love them! They have such cute designs, and are awesome to keep your cosmetics, nail polish, brushes...anything in them!
Terri E.
really like this used to have a hard plastic one it lasted for yrs looked everywhere for another guess they stopped selling them but this is very nice also
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I love this bag I use this for all my makeup so its easy to orginize it (and keep it out of reach from my oldest).
It's very spacious and really cute.
Valentina C.
Ciénaga, Magdalena
Is this the only design?
WIEM 🇹.