Add a Photo

By CABOODLES CARRIERS
#68 in Makeup Bags & Organizers
This must-have bag will be your desire once you see its sleek lines and chic looks. It opens to a voluminous interior with smartly placed inner pockets and elastic band storage. There s truly room for it all. Not leather. Dimensions: 12® L x 7.5® W x 6.75® H. ;
Photos (18)
Milan C.
Milan C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 18, 2017, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Black
This is a very nice bag with a simple design. Has enough space and compartments to carry a lot of makeup. Very easy to store when I'm not using it.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 20, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
Review for: Black
I used this bag for years and just recently upgraded. It's long lasting and gets the job done, just there isn't very much space to organize! I would definitely go for the upgraded bag. It has three different zip areas, two Velcro removable zip up bags in on compartment, the middle has sooo much space in the inside, and on the walls has room for liners, lip liners, tweezers anything, and then in another compartment it's a brush holder! Even holds all of my ipsy bags!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
West Jordan, UT
I bought this bag a couple months ago to carry my makeup, but i feel like it doesn't have enough space for most of my makeup so i only use it for my palettes .
and its kinda hard to be finding stuff in there if i put too much and wpuld have to wnd up dumping everything out . if yiu want a small carry bag for a little bit of makeup then this might be the bag for you .
and for 20 bucks its not that bad .
Summer  W.
Summer W.
Victorville, CA
I was surprised they made this product. It alone is a nice handbag. But also amazing for a makeup bag. I love it alot
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Caboodles Carriers are a great makeup traveling bag ... I love my Caboodles makeup Bag so much.
amanda k.
amanda k.
As a kid I was obsessed with all things Caboodles. But as I grew I felt that this product was childish. I found this bag and had to buy it. It organizes all your makeup and beauty supplies. Has a ton of pockets and organization elastics and pouches. Sturdy and meant to last. Two thumbs up here.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Black
I love this bag, its color is beautiful, i love black! I like it because it is very comfortable, and because its color tone combines with everything too and I can use it and combine it as I want.
Schuyler D.