BY CABOODLES #91 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

The caboodles cosmetic case lets you take your makeup items with you, wherever you go. It has enough space to hold all your cosmetics and styling tools. It has a beautiful, outer shell decorated with black lace. This caboodles makeup case is compact and slips easily in your purse. see more...

Caboodles Black with Pink Lace Cosmetic Case - 9.5''
  • "Great for the price.........I basically only use it for lipsticks ,mascara & nail polish......it's very tiny so it's perfect for smaller items" in 1 review
Evelin M.
Evelin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does its job of holding makeup, however i hate that when i open it it always tips over as if the top is heavier than the bottom thus spilling all my makeup. Its cheap so you get what you pay for. Also my lid does not close down all the way any more on the inside top part. Who knows perhaps i bought a faulty product.
Cece A.
Cece A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Caboodles have always been my all time favorite. They keep all your make-up together in one place and it can be easily stored under the sink so there's no clutter on the counter. I hand had my Caboodles since I was a teenager, that was over 20 yrs ago!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Lancaster, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this to keep my make up, jewelry, or nail polishes organized! Absolutely recommend. I love it!!!!! Great value!
Miz A.
Miz A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I'm just a beginner with makeup. This definitely stores my makeup in a organized and compact way. It always me to save space and I bought this at target. I love it so much. I would buy again in all colors
Renee s.
Renee s.
KOKOMO, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome way to keep your makeup organized amd drag everything to your gf house but i out grew mine ao now i have 2
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
It holds a lot of my makeup and has a handle to easily carry around and just has cute designs! i think most girls would love to have one of these caboodles in their room
Ivelisse E.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
I bought a caboodle and put jewelry in it just because I don't have that much makeup. It is cute and comes with keys just in case you want to lock the box.
Briana S.
Briana S.
I have this in just black and love it!! Fits everything I need in it and has keys if traveling and need to lock it.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this train case in the black patent crocodile print it is absolutely awesome. Always full and easy to access.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
I Really adore this box i have used it for makeup , samples , travling, storage anything its a beautiful design and isn't so pricey i really love it :)
Aicha A.
Aicha A.
Minneapolis, MN
Can you take it traveling
samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really good to organize lots of slots and space