BY CABOODLES #6 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Store and carry your makeup or cosmetics in the caboodles black lace case. It has multiple inner compartments that can hold an extensive makeup collection along with application tools. These compartments unfold to give you full view of all the cosmetics stored in this travel case, so you can easily pick whatever you need. The caboodles cosmetic case is adorned with an elegant black lace pattern. see more...

• WHERE CAN I BUY IT.. I NEED YOU3 Answers
  • How wonderful this bag is it is very beautiful and elegan...1 Answers
Caboodles Black LACE CASE - 11.25''
  • "I wanted one really bad a few years ago and got it for christmas." in 1 review
Nicole R.
East Moline, IL
The Caboodle that I have is a little different. First off, the design is a white, black and pink stripe. It’s a two tier so it has the big space in the bottom, a small tier and another one attached to that with a fold up mirror. It included a little key to lock which is really cool if you have kids that want to get into your makeup. For me the case is just alright because I have a lot of makeup and can’t even store hardly anything in it but if you’re someone with a small collection this case is perfect for you.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I was really surprised to see this beautiful case at my local Marshall's. I remember Caboodles from when I was a kid and was surprised they were still around. My 12 year old daughter absolutely loved this and she's just been starting out with some basic makeup, ie. glosses and stuff. We picked this up for a great price and she loves it. It's fairly compact and helps her organize everything while still looking nice. Plus she can use it when we travel too.
Ariel B.
I use this primarily for my makeup (I have a bigger one I use for my other stuff) and it fits everything. It's also pretty indestructible which is nice because I take it with me everywhere. Its had my makeup in it for well over a year and no mold or any odd things have happened. I'd recommend caboodle 10x over
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I received this case as a Christmas gift and I am in love!!! I use this thing to keep my cosmetics organized and I've traveled with it multiple times. It is cute and well designed as well as tough. I also have a 6 tray caboodles organizer for my jewelry. I'm definitely a big fan!!
Shaniese C.
Decatur, IN
This thing is beautiful and has a lot of room to store make up and such. But it fell apart super quick. I'm not sure if I got a defective one or what because I know Caboodles is normally super high quality and durable. But this one tore away from the glue in like 3 months.
Amanda M.
Chula Vista, CA
I remember buying this brand as a kid, and it stayed with great products up into my adult years. I use this for when I go out of town. It’s very sturdy and has enough space to keep all my make up for when I travel. I ordered it from Amazon and it was very inexpensive
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This is a very spacious case and it’s a great way to keep your items organized. I trust this brand when it comes to makeup cases. The only downside for me is that my items are all put away inside and I like to see the items I have right away like in a display.
Amanda E.
Newton, NC
I love this case so much. I even took it across country in my luggage and it held up great and all my stuff inside pretty much stayed in place. It has so much room inside, that each part of my face has it's own shelf for its product. Highly recommend.
Marisa B.
I am a dancer and this is my go to for any time I have a dance competition or a performance this is the perfect way to take all the makeup you need on the go my makeup never cracked in the case and I never had to worry about not fitting something
Bethany B.
Round Rock, TX
I LOVE this makeup case! It is so easy to display everything. There's npthing more frustrating than not being able to see or find makup that's stuck all the way at the bottom of your bag, but I have yet to run into that issue with this Makeup Case!

Target