BY CABOODLES

Adored 4 Tray Train Case - Keep all of your makeup close at hand with the Adored 4 Tray Train Case by Caboodles. 8.5 x 6.75 x 7.5Key Features:4 auto open traysInterior storageLocking latch with keysCarrying handle - Adored 4 Tray Train Case see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Taylor K.
I really like this train case. At the moment I am moving & I have all of my makeup in this. I don't have a huge collection but it's a decent size. I think it opens & closes very nicely. It doesn't feel like a cheap product either. When you get it, you also can send in a check for $2 & them will send you a custom name plate! It takes a few weeks for them to get it to you, but it's very cute & affordable
Melissa  c.
Chandler , AZ
I have the black polka dot one and absolutely love it! I use it every time I teavel for a makeup client! It holds so much I use JUST my caboodle for travel I dont need any extra bags or boxes. Its also realy lightweight so adding makeup doesn't make it very heavy.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love how much this can hold. It makes traveling so easy I can fit everything that I need to in it. It has a lot of space so I can keep myself organized.