Caboodles Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer Tray - Medium

by Caboodles

The caboodles cosmetic organizer tray allows you to keep your makeup items handy and in order. It has multiple partitions in assorted sizes that offer ample storage space for your cosmetics. This tray has a spot for everything from eyeliners to makeup brushes. This crystal clear acrylic cosmetic tray matches any décor. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.

What is the best acrylic for doing my nails at home? The cheap kiss ones dry too fast!
Does anyone have an organizer that they really like for their vanity? Im trying to organize the top so i can see everything?
What do you usually use it for? Anyone use it for non make up items? Just curious to know.
Start your review of Caboodles Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer Tray - Medium!
Product Highlights
“This acrylic tray is great for organizing makeup as well as nail polishes! I need some more different styled acrylic trays.” in 4 reviews
“I do think its great to have to put some of the every day products you may use in it.” in 1 review
Valdosta , GA
I bought this tray but it only works if you don’t have a lot of make up. It’s a good bathroom organizer or a desk organizer if you want to keep your main items in one area. It was cheap so it’s not like I wasted money
New Haven, MO
I love these trays for organizing my makeup drawer. It keeps everything clean and organized in a tight space. I do wish some of the pockets were a bit deeper but overall it’s a good product.
No complaints about this item. Easily stores my makeup products and supplies and you can set it up anywhere...in the bedroom or in the bathroom. Wish they made it in different colors other than clear.
Lincolnton, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This has become a catch all for the things I most often use. It is a perfect tray because when I need the space I can quickly move everything without making a mess. Must have item if you tend to accumulate tiny things then can't find them or have to rummage.
Always love caboodles organizing trays! The clear looks so streamline and it’s super easy to clean! I already have several trays filled up. It is more pricey than some others on the market but I feel like it is more durable too!
Organizing my cosmetics has helped me to clearly see all my products and display them on my vanity in a way that's neat and orderly. This tray is great to store my bigger products such as foundations and sample size lotions and what not. I like the amount of space provided for each tray.
I love these products. They are durable and see through which I love too. I think for the price they are good quality. You get what you pay for. I don't think I have anything go say about improving thr quality of the product. I have been very satisfied with my caboodles trays in my vanity.
Purchased at: Walmart
Why can I say it is an organizer I found these at a Marshalls in my area and let me tell you what they really help me keep everything organized if you have makeup and you don't have any of these doesn't have to be a caboodle brand I would thank you were crazy you need to have these they help keep your life your makeup life in order
Greenwood, AR
This has cleaned up my vanity space so much! It’s a harder plastic and not flimsy. Fits perfect in the corner of my vanity. Very good value! I recommend to everyone who have a lot of small items. I’m thinking about buying another one!
Revere, MA
I wanted an acrylic organizer and this one was a good option. I liked it but find it too bulky for my preference. I will keep it but mostly likely won’t buy another one. I overall was pleased with the quality though.