Caboodles Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer Tray - Medium uploaded by Chantea H.

BY CABOODLES #78 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

The caboodles cosmetic organizer tray allows you to keep your makeup items handy and in order. It has multiple partitions in assorted sizes that offer ample storage space for your cosmetics. This tray has a spot for everything from eyeliners to makeup brushes. This crystal clear acrylic cosmetic tray matches any décor. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. see more...

• What do you usually use it for? Anyone use it for non make up ite...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "This acrylic tray is great for organizing makeup as well as nail polishes! I need some more different styled acrylic trays." in 4 reviews
  • "I do think its great to have to put some of the every day products you may use in it." in 1 review
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this organizer. It's large areas are perfect for foundations and sprays. I store all my foundations, primers, priming sprays, liquid highlighters, setting sprays, etc in it and they all fit neatly and it looks so clean and organized. Sturdy and solid build so it doesn't feel or look flimsy and cheap. I would definitely recommend this organizer and they cost like $12-$15 at Walmart.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
I love this clear caboodles makeup tray. It has decent sized dived sections and can even hold a few lipsticks/tubes. For $14 I think your getting a great sturdy and helpful product! I have mine set up and loaded to the max with some of my most used things for quick and easily access when im getting ready when I don't feel like going through all my drawers.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
Love my Caboodles! They're the best makeup storage company. I even remember my very first makeup organizer being a tiny pink Caboodles case. Now I have tons of makeup and all of my organizers are the beautiful thick plastic Caboodles. Thank you!
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
If you hate clutter like me these trays are absolutely an essential for every beauty lover. It really helps organize my make up area and can fit all of my products easily
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had a huge e.l.f. online haul a few years back and ordered this large makeup holder and 2 of the small ones. They are great for organizing all of your brushes and other makeup items. I love that they can store a lot of items
Jessica K.
I love the storage system that I bought. You have perfect space to put anything you want. From lipstick to brushes to palettes. It can fit it all. It also keeps your makeup section looking less cluttered. That's a plus too!
Erin C.
Pottstown, PA
I like this, I just wish it was bigger. I like my one that has an incline for different products better b/c I feel like my makeup is easily accessible and looks better too. I feel like I need to buy more than one of these for it to work for me but I would rather save the money and buy a different one.
Jessica h.
Central, SC
I love this organizer it is great for my everyday make up, nail polish and lotions. The acrylic does not feel cheap like some of the other organizer's I have looked at.
Heidy E.
Panorama city , CA
Does its job and holds my stuff. Very nice acrylic not super cheap feeling like others. I personally use it for my make up as it is too small fora lol my nail polish.
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
I like this a lot. I only wish it was bigger that way I could fit more in it. I do think its great to have to put some of the every day products you may use in it.
Jessica K.
What do you usually use it for? Anyone use it for non make up items? Just curious to know.