Caboodles 11IN Blk Diamond Case uploaded by Hope S.Caboodles 11IN Blk Diamond Case uploaded by holley t.

BY CABOODLES

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! CABOODLES 11IN BLK DIAMOND CASE see more...

• What model is bigger than the lovestuck one as pictured a...2 Answers
Caboodles 11IN Blk Diamond Case
  • "I love these make up boxes but not very good for everyday use not very cleanable" in 1 review
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I purchased this makeup case from Walmart on clearance. I needed a medium sized train case to store my extra beauty products in that I don't use very often. When you open the case, both sides fold out with three separate compartments on each side. These compartments are perfect for things such as single eyeshadow palettes, highlighters, eyeliners, lipsticks, brushes and bobby pins - really anything that is not very wide/tall. The bottom storage compartment is fairly large and is great for storing hair product bottles. The hinges on the case which hold the fold out storage compartments are cheaply made and not very sturdy so I would be careful to not place anything to heavy in them.
Brianna M.
Sautee, GA
Love my Caboodles case. It holds all my makeup in place and it doesnt slide around. Helps me keep everything organized. I bought mine at Wal-Mart and absolutely love it.
Bria W.
Hot Springs
I love it. Although, as my makeup collection grew over time, I realized how small it actually is. This is amazing if you don't have so much makeup though. If you don't have too much makeup products and you're tired of scrambling through your makeup bags I would suggest starting out with this and then look for something bigger as your collection grows. I don't have any other complaints but I'd definitely give this 5 stars if it was bigger.
Casey S.
I'm not a makeup artist, just an addict. I've had this about 1.5 years and I keep it packed full. It's still holding up nicely and I've traveled with it a few times. That being said, I take extra care of my things. I feel like this could've been made a little sturdier. My daughter got one for Christmas (same brand & price) and it's 10x sturdier than mine. It's all hard plastic, mines all cardboard. This is good if you're just starting out and don't need heavy duty though. I feel like the metal stripping is what really protects it.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is a great makeup case! Holds up well, has plenty of spaces to separate all of your different products. Is a great value for your money. This is an especially strong case that you can trust to stay in one piece for a very long time (I should know since I ran over mine with my car one day and it actually left huge marks in my driveway before it finally broke). Yes, that really happened. But I would totally buy one again!!
Raelene G.
Azusa, CA
I've had mine for a few years now and I got it as a Christmas gift. It's not something I use on a daily basis but it does come in handy if you travel and don't want your make-up to get broken or ruined in a bag, it keeps it secure. It's very stylish on the outside and has a few compartments inside to keep small things in. It stores quite a bit of stuff depending on you organize it. I keep the makeup I don't wear all the time in it and small eye-shadow pallets.
Ciara L.
Hayward, CA
It is okay, but you're paying for the outside design. The interior is made of cardboard shelves covered with fabric, they WILL break, and they collect dust easily. I was not happy with my caboodle.
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE it. To me, this is getting a bit small, however it's prefect for a startup makeup artist or someone who really likes makeup. It's sturdy and it keeps me super organized.
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
It's way too small - I prefer the biggest ones possible. The all plastic ones from SHANY are the same price on sale and better quality.
Tony Y.
Apodaca, NL
So far it's good I'm storing brand new makeup for later use Just be very careful with it. I liked it for the zebra design on it
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, NY
What model is bigger than the lovestuck one as pictured above?