Cabo Wabo Tequila Blanco 750ML uploaded by Ashley D.

BY CABO WABO

Buy on Walmart
Crystal S.
East Bank, WV
Well, it’s definitely tequila. Never fails to do its job. Of all the tequilas I’ve tried in my life (and trust me, there’s a few) this one is by far my favorite. The first few shots are always the roughest, as with any alcohol. But have no fear! About 5-6 shots in you’re gonna be too drunk to actually care...or feel it for that matter. Also, and I know this is highly dependent on the person, the hangovers are never too bad for me either. 10/10 would drink until I can’t feel my throat again.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
This is one of the only tequila's I will drink! It has a perfect taste and does not make you feel sick the day after. I always ask for this first when i go to the bar, because the taste of it is much more smooth and less bitter than others. I recommend to everyone and try to turn people onto this product!
Allie G.
Weirsdale
In my book, there is no other tequila. Cabo Wabo is clearly superior to its competitors, ESPECIALLY for the affordable price. I use Cabo Wabo blanco for my margaritas and I don’t enjoy them as much if we are out and the restaurant doesn’t have Cabo Wabo.
Jessica D.
Clarksville, TN
Very smooth. You can put in the freezer or just drink room temperature. It doesn’t burn going down which is awesome and comes in a cute bottle with a cork easy to open and close. My go to tequila mixes and tastes well
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Cabo is my 2nd go to, it's very smooth, close to patron. It's great for just about anything from cocktails to shots. It isn't too harsh or rough as some people say. You can find it at just about any liquor store or grocery that sells alcohol. I like the price point of it, it's not ridiculous expensive. Very nice flavor and pretty bottle.
Jen B.
Elizabethtown
Mmmmm!!! My favorite tequila ever!! However you prefer your Tequila, this one is smooth. I personally like mine as cold as it can get, and some salt. I can skip the lime. I drink shots, not mixed drinks.  This brand will cost you a litlle more then $30
Mary Kate B.
Madison, AL
This my all time favorite! People race about Patron but I've not had anything compare to Cabo Wabo. You can mix it and it's good... But there's no need to at all since this is so smooth.
Charity D.
Yum! I freaking love this tequila, it makes the best margaritas. It is smooth and has a flavor all its own. I am not a tequila drinker regularly and I dont like strong tasting drinks but when I use cabo wabo to make a margarita is 1/2 and 1/2... sometimes even 3/4 tequila 1/4 mix. Love it!
Jessi C.
Cincinnati, OH
Ya'll are sleeping on Cabo Wabo because this is the best blanco tequila out there. This stuff is SMOOTH for the price. I even think it's better than Patron. This is the only tequila I will take shots of, and it is great for mixed cocktails as well.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
When it comes to hard liquor I prefer tequila. Not just any tequila, good tequila. With this brand it works for the flavor. You can taste the complex ingredients, savior straight or on ice. I've never gotten a hang over after drinking this.