Cabo Wabo Tequila Blanco 750ML uploaded by Ashley D.

BY CABO WABO

Crystal S.
East Bank, WV
Well, it’s definitely tequila. Never fails to do its job. Of all the tequilas I’ve tried in my life (and trust me, there’s a few) this one is by far my favorite. The first few shots are always the roughest, as with any alcohol. But have no fear! About 5-6 shots in you’re gonna be too drunk to actually care...or feel it for that matter. Also, and I know this is highly dependent on the person, the hangovers are never too bad for me either. 10/10 would drink until I can’t feel my throat again.
Allie G.
Weirsdale , FL
In my book, there is no other tequila. Cabo Wabo is clearly superior to its competitors, ESPECIALLY for the affordable price. I use Cabo Wabo blanco for my margaritas and I don’t enjoy them as much if we are out and the restaurant doesn’t have Cabo Wabo.
Taylor U.
Newark
Delicious!! Perfect by itself or mixed with anything! My ABSOLUTE favorite tequila ever! Excellent flavor, wouldn’t change a single thing. It’s affordable. This is my go-to choice always! Highly recommend
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Cabo is my 2nd go to, it's very smooth, close to patron. It's great for just about anything from cocktails to shots. It isn't too harsh or rough as some people say. You can find it at just about any liquor store or grocery that sells alcohol. I like the price point of it, it's not ridiculous expensive. Very nice flavor and pretty bottle.
Stacie D.
Denver
This is one of the only tequila's I will drink! It has a perfect taste and does not make you feel sick the day after. I always ask for this first when i go to the bar, because the taste of it is much more smooth and less bitter than others. I recommend to everyone and try to turn people onto this product!
Jen B.
Elizabethtown
Mmmmm!!! My favorite tequila ever!! However you prefer your Tequila, this one is smooth. I personally like mine as cold as it can get, and some salt. I can skip the lime. I drink shots, not mixed drinks.  This brand will cost you a litlle more then $30
Jasmine S.
Bloomington
One of my favorite tequilas! It's so smooth and doesn't have an overly powerful tequila taste, which for me is a huge bonus. When it's chilled, this stuff is so smooth and goes down like water. For the price especially, this is my go-to tequila!
lauren n.
Columbia
For a silver tequila, this is one of my favorites. Less expensive than the more aged versions but doesn’t have that cheap afterburn like Cuervo, etc. excellent for margaritas. Probably not recommended for a sipping tequila
Jessica D.
Clarksville, TN
Very smooth. You can put in the freezer or just drink room temperature. It doesn’t burn going down which is awesome and comes in a cute bottle with a cork easy to open and close. My go to tequila mixes and tastes well
Josephine's F.
Dupont
My favorite tequila! There are no more words to say! I mix this with just about anything lol I prefer this over gold tequila’s and it’s the most I’m willing to spend on tequila. I keep it stocked in the refrigerator