BY CABO WABO

For those who appreciate the deep, robust flavor that only proper aging can bring, o Wabo Anejo Tequila is truly a tequila without peer. Matured in oak barrels for 14 months, our Anejo presents a full vanilla and caramel nose that quickly gives way to woody notes on the palate complemented by hints of honey and chocolate. see more...

Stacie D.
Denver
Being used to Cabo Wabo Clear, this stuff is so disgusting and I almost got sick after one shot of it. I know clear and gold tequilas are very different, but I was NOT expecting it to be as bad as it turned out to be. I will never buy or recommend to anyone.
Amanda S.
Sunbury, Oh
Cabo is my favorite. I first learned about it from someone bringing it back after vacation. So easy to shoot. I dont even use salt or a lime. Parties up!
Marissa C.
Porter, TX
Cabo wabo is my favorite tequila. If you like taking shots of tequila I would definitely recommend. It is very smooth with a great flavor.
Shaune C.
Burbank
My favorite tequila very smooth no bad after taste excellent in mixed drinks as well as in a shot with lime and salt.
Kim K.
Frisco, TX
this tequila is great for shots, as it has a smooth taste and goes down without a chaser. this is one of my favorite tequilas!