Cablevision

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cablevision!
How would you rate this product?
East Northport, NY
Great selection of channels, and good customer service. Never had problem or issues with them. We've been a customer for many years.
Bronx, NY
This is my service. Even though I sometimes have channels that blur here and there, it has never given me any major problems. I would definitely recommend this cable service. Customer service is stupendous and very helpful.
Lakewood, NJ
HATE Them! The (Internet) specific service is spotty and always weak. I went through 3 routers before I decided to start asking neighbors if they have issues too. Well, they do. Worst part of all of this, they have a monopoly in our area. We can't get Fios or xfinity. Extremely frustrating.
Brooklyn, NY
I have no complains it works good I get my cable on time my internet works fast high speed
Brooklyn, NY
Well cablevision is very expense. I ask for the cheap package the cons is not that good
Bethpage, NY
We have had Cablevision since we purchased our home in 1999. As the years have passed I believe the price I pay each month for Cable/Phone/Internet is a complete ripoff. I have tried downgrading my service to save some money plus the fact that there is either nothing on or they show the SAME movies OVER AND OVER. I hear the other companies are not much better so I'm staying with Cablevision
Rio Grande City, TX
The fastest internet I've ever encountered and so much variety in its cable. Also included the option to change languages in whatever you're watching. I'm really always amazed at how fast the internet is and at the variety of channels in its cable.
Somerset, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this cable company for years they are great never lose there service channels always look great and packages are not too expensive
E Brunswick, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
They are a truly understanding company...they used to a little behind their competitors but have come forward leaps and bounds. I have been a loyal customer for eight years and would definitely recommend it
Burnsville, NC
By far the worst Internet provider out there! Their prices are ridiculous and the cable and Internet services are out all the time!

Looking for your answer?