Cabin Life uploaded by Kathleen L.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

1 Year, 8 issues - Cabins, cottages, lakehomes, lodges! Get ideas, information and inspiration for your vacation home with award-winning Cabin Life, Cabin Living Magazine. If you have a getaway or dream of having one, Cabin Life Magazine is for you. see more...

• "This is so many great ideas that I wish I could afford." in 1 review
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
Great magazine. The only downfall is wanting to build or rebuild your whole cabin with every edition.
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I'm Obsessed with cabins so this magazine is like a dream, I fantasize about living in all of them
Amanda C.
I wish I had the money to afford a cabin. This is so many great ideas that I wish I could afford.
Heather P.
Pretty cabins and lodges! Wonderful magazine for dreaming! Great ideas for home improvements too!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is awesome. I bet my uncle would really enjoy these ideas for the cabin we all share.
Destiny F.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
If you love log cabins then this magazine is for you! Beautiful cabin designs and decor.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
I like reading these and dreaming if where I could be next to a fire making s'mores!
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely adore cabin homes and they have always been one of my dream homes
Amber W.
This magazine is great for when you decide to build a house. Lots of ideas!
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Subscribe to this every year! Always filled with lovely cabins and awesome articles. Great low fee for yearly subscribers
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this a good magazine ?
rachelle a.
Is this worth the money?